Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Yes...TVD mein stefan ka jo story tha,usme Stefan ka character hi match hota hai...Gashmeer different karega to Armaan ka character usme galat to lagega, Armaan k lie Armaan wala situations likhna tha...actions same hai to reactions bhi same hona chahiye, and reactions alag hai to actions bhi alag hona chahiye tha....Writers are copy pasting and that's making sure even if actors try to be original it wont work properly...Actually vo compassionate look jo Stefan k eyes mein hota tha sabke lie most times unless he is in reeper mode, vo Armaan k eyes mein nehi dikhta, he is too clever and savage for that... 

That is GM trying to make diffrent from original stephen, otherwise copy paste hoga which he will never do that. Armaan is preety much witty, savage, strong and Veer ko nacha bhi sakte hain which he is showing. That is gashmeer for you, he will shape the character on his own way and flavor not copy paste

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will forever be team Damon Salvatore! 😉
Damon salvatore GIF - Find on GIFER

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who cares? End mein Elena got paired with Damon only so it's obviously going to be Veer and Isha

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Who cares? End mein Elena got paired with Damon only so it's obviously going to be Veer and Isha

Novel ending was different apparently, they only changed the ending due to Ian-Nina

MochaQueen thumbnail

I do wonder why Gashmeer took up this role? Wasn't it obvious that Veer's character would take the limelight?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Novel ending was different apparently, they only changed the ending due to Ian-Nina

Then maybe Armaan and Isha are endgame

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

But they are going according to the show ...

So it can be Veer Eisha 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

I honestly feel this show is a big step down for Gashmeer..Armaan is just a bad bad copy of Stefan..editing and casting is so bad that no scenes capable of making any impact..I m happy he will moving on sooner to projects that deserve him..felt like saying this after seeing his dance today..man can dance so well, act so well, do action without body double to an extend that such a great action director called him “young Amitabh”..kept thinking, what is he doing in a show which can’t even copy paste parts together properly..really disappointed..

I never watch the original before , I can’t compare . Maybe Gashmeer took this show , to try out something new , he like to explore new things .Yes you absolutely right . He just brings wonders . He can dance well , cry well ,  romance well . In fact all the actors are good . They have their own unique way to entertain the audience . For me Armaan is a kind bhediya . 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont mind only if Veer gets Kavya😎

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont mind only if Veer gets Kavya😎

Hopefully, Kavya is as interesting as Veer and not just a typical vamp.