Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i know.. andgashmeer is making it diffrent from paul .. but bar bar wohi same dialogues de rahe hain . like GM is making Armaan witty , savage , bold , caring , hard , tough jo stefen nei tha.. 

https://twitter.com/DhruwSwati/status/1633413729516924928

this episode.. GM made Armaan here savage .. which Stefen was not much..

ab problem iss jessica ko copy paste karna hain jiske bajase actors chahakar bhi completely new kuch nei kaar paa rahe hain 

That's what I was saying. The writer needs to be good. Actor can only do acting but the script, story, dialogs have to be strong for the actor to perform and look better. When he gets good dialogs, he is good. Upar se Isha is so boring. Uske dialogs toh Armaan se bhi worse Hain. It's annoying to hear her in loop about -- due Raho -- mat dur raho -- dur Raho. 

Story abhi tak otherwise interesting hai.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I am team Armaan . For me the result of this poll doesn’t matter for me as Gashmeer works and achievements speaks louder than words . Popularity is just a numbers  but the number of shows he is involved in a year shows how he is in demand . 

Disclaimer : Not putting anyone down , all of them are good with their talent in their own way . 

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I am team Armaan . For me the result of this poll doesn’t matter for me as Gashmeer works and achievements speaks louder than words . Popularity is just a numbers  but the number of shows he is involved in a year shows how he is in demand . 

Disclaimer : Not putting anyone down , all of them are good with their talent in their own way . 

Don't worry. You are good. Everyone has their likings and they won't change based on a poll. 

Even this is an harmless poll just to see how many liked Armaan and how many liked Veer. 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Don't worry. You are good. Everyone has their likings and they won't change based on a poll. 

Even this is an harmless poll just to see how many liked Armaan and how many liked Veer. 

Thank you Ritzie ji . I respect  all their works  and never put anyone down   . Agreed this is an harmless poll just  for the  fun of entertaiment . 😊  

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 1 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As TIMG is moving ahead, it will be interesting to see who is in which team. So just a fun poll...

I am Team Veer so far.😆

Well when it comes to choosing a team even if for fun's sake gotta go with the stronger one so it's Team Veer all the way.

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Well when it comes to choosing a team even if for fun's sake gotta go with the stronger one so it's Team Veer all the way.

I think for everyone the meaning of strong is different. For us, the Veer fans, it is fun, entertainment and variety display of character. Armaan fans will have their definition too.😆

Pjangir02081994 thumbnail

I am always in team veer and he deserves 

urmita thumbnail

I think for everyone the meaning of strong is different. For us, the Veer fans, it is fun, entertainment and variety display of character. Armaan fans will have their definition too.😆

koi bhi definition do Veer is stronger I believe.😆... Armaan is the better person but Veer is the stronger person...

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I honestly feel this show is a big step down for Gashmeer..Armaan is just a bad bad copy of Stefan..editing and casting is so bad that no scenes capable of making any impact..I m happy he will moving on sooner to projects that deserve him..felt like saying this after seeing his dance today..man can dance so well, act so well, do action without body double to an extend that such a great action director called him “young Amitabh”..kept thinking, what is he doing in a show which can’t even copy paste parts together properly..really disappointed..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

I honestly feel this show is a big step down for Gashmeer..Armaan is just a bad bad copy of Stefan..editing and casting is so bad that no scenes capable of making any impact..I m happy he will moving on sooner to projects that deserve him..felt like saying this after seeing his dance today..man can dance so well, act so well, do action without body double to an extend that such a great action director called him “young Amitabh”..kept thinking, what is he doing in a show which can’t even copy paste parts together properly..really disappointed..

They r bringing veterans for cameo roles 😆 and the supporting cast who needs to remain till the end of the show is