Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi se Pare

What has she eaten till now?

abhe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Haven't seen tara eating anything till now. These people want to starve her or what!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

17th century mein log waise bhi kam khate the

bhook nahi lagti hogi

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

17th century mein log waise bhi kam khate the

bhook nahi lagti hogi

actually they ate a lot more, especially in a royal household. Like 6-7 course meal, minimum. I can't wait to see super hungry Tara ðŸ˜†

abhe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally! Dhruv fed her!!

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

actually they ate a lot more, especially in a royal household. Like 6-7 course meal, minimum. I can't wait to see super hungry Tara ðŸ˜†

What? I have always heard the opposite...people were more fit in those days and only ate to live. Unlike nowadays where we live to eat.😲

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

What? I have always heard the opposite...people were more fit in those days and only ate to live. Unlike nowadays where we live to eat.😲

nah.. I mean a peasant/poor family would eat whatever minimal is available but in the royal households.. Jodha Akbar showed it quite accurately. There's loads of dishes. 

People were fit cuz they did more work physically, like horse-riding, and walking to their place of work and so on. So all they ate got digested. Even today, a lot of healthy old people would eat 2-3 course meal regularly. 

I do have some interesting books/articles on mediaeval good habits in India. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

nah.. I mean a peasant/poor family would eat whatever minimal is available but in the royal households.. Jodha Akbar showed it quite accurately. There's loads of dishes. 

People were fit cuz they did more work physically, like horse-riding, and walking to their place of work and so on. So all they ate got digested. Even today, a lot of healthy old people would eat 2-3 course meal regularly. 

I do have some interesting books/articles on mediaeval good habits in India. 

Have you heard of the warrior diet? I think it was quite common that time

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Have you heard of the warrior diet? I think it was quite common that time

depends on the place/region/time and a lot of other factors 

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kahan raj gharane ke 12-15 pakwan aur kahan 21st century ke sirf 1 Paratha with a sookhi bhaji🤣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Hrittik +Ash version Zodha Akbar were slim. But in Mughal Azam Dilip+Madhubala version saare ke saare mote hi tha. Including Salim/Jahangir/Dilip Kumar. Not only that in other old movie/drama/paintings they were always fat. Bazi Rao/Maha Rana etc were also fat. Even in England saare ke saare mote tha. It is the new movies/drama etc they are shown slim.