Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shocking!! 😲 I have never seen something like this before.. I can’t help but wonder with whom Palki would end up with ? My guess is it would be Shaurya. She will clap for the good one but fall for the bad one…😎 But then I am mere mortal on this planet. I can only guess. Given the unpredictability Palki’s Prince Charming could be anyone. It’s gonna be a nail biting story for sure. I hope I don’t die out of suspense. 🤓 Oh my God ! Ekta wants to kill her viewers out of curiosity. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

urmita thumbnail

Ek Palki ka baby brother dikhta hai...dusra loafer dikhta hai...oh yeah I am dying with excitement to see who she ends up with... ðŸ¤£

Rajveer ko shabashi deke well done my boy bolegi, phir shaurya k sath set ho jaegi is my guess...🤣

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Can’t help but think Paras being Samar from Anupamaa when see him in this role again lol

Shaurya seems like the one with more of a character - well that’s my hope that they do give him layers then just a spoilt rich brat and one dimensional

Shaurya and Palki pairing seems alittle more interesting IMO

Edited by Lennie - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Arrey friends .. on ITV it’s the multiple partners ka zamana.. so she will end up with both .. she will keep flip flopping between the two . ðŸ¤£

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Arrey friends .. on ITV it’s the multiple partners ka zamana.. so she will end up with both .. she will keep flip flopping between the two . ðŸ¤£

Not Interested To Watch The Same Story Again 

Quit For Good 

Show Should Have Ended With A Happy Note Instead For Another Leap 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Giving me a headache already 😂. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just like her to be mother in law ...

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whatever happened to Rudraksh?

We only heard about Rajveer and Shaurya so far.

So is Rajveer not really Preeta's son? may she adapted one?

Because they showed Anjali take away one. and the other one grabbed by the Pagal Lutha family (good for nothing). So who is Rajveer?

Edited by pfalcon1949 - 1 years ago