Your Choice for the Female Winner of Indian Idol 13? - Page 2

Poll

Who's your pick for a girl winner of Indian Idol 13?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Sonakshi or Debosmita.  Bidipta for elimination.  Not keen on Senjuti as I find she has a limited pitch. 

No offence to her fans.  My opinion.   Have a feeling she might be 1st or 2nd runner up.  

altgr thumbnail

For me also it's between Sonakshi and Senjuti. I voted for Sonakshi. 

altgr thumbnail

Senjuti is the clear winner here. I think she has good chances of winning the show. Top 2 is almost certain. 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My order:

Senjuthi

Sonakshi

Deboshmita

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Senjuti and Sonakshi are my faves so rooting for them since the start! Senjuti has an edge because she has those original songs and has a YouTube channel etc. 

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My vote is for Sonakshi.

Senjuti in the top 4.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Senjuti's my least favorite contestant so her being 1st place in votes is disappointing. 😂 

I think Debo and Sonakshi are clearly the best girls on the show. Debo has been the most consistent. Senjuti just doesn't click for me. 

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

in my humble opinion:
Deboshmita 

Sonakshi

Senjuti

In that order. Bidipta doesn’t count 😀

Deboshmita I think is better of the girls singing wise but she probably won’t win. She is more melodious than the others. 

I think it’s going to be once again a male that will win on popularity and that would be Rishi Singh. I just hope one of the above 3 girls is at #2 and chances are it will be Senjuti as I think she has a better stage presence and more marketable for shows. 
And I feel Sony purposely tried out a Rishi - Senjuti duet in last week’s episode. They are marketable together for shows as they did well together. That could be your number one and two! 

Personally among the male singers I think Shivam is better and more versatile. But unfortunately he is audiences least favorite. Chirag got the sympathy popularity by Sony making him the butt of their silly dating jokes. 

I feel the vote givers are mostly female and that’s why a male contestant wins this show. If there was a female contestant that ever deserved to be a winner then it would have been II12 Arunita. I was definitely disappointed last year even though Pawan was also deserving but I had hoped for Aru to win.