Your Choice for the Female Winner of Indian Idol 13?

Poll

Who's your pick for a girl winner of Indian Idol 13?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If a girl has to win Indian Idol 13, which among the 4 is the most deserving to win according to you? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

If a girl has to win Indian Idol 13, which among the 4 is the most deserving to win according to you? 

I have voted for Sonakshi on talent. 

But if a girl has to win it will be one that can earn Sony the most from tours. Based on the foursome that may be Senjuti.
This may be a talent show, but the underlying fact is that it is a business. Those who invest in it have some say in the matter of returns.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Senjuti or Sonakshi.

Senjuti coz she is a performer..

Sonakshi coz when we r not looking at screen we get lost in her singing

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

In order

Sonakshi

Deboshmita

Senjuti

Bidipta

Bidipta is the most improved over the season, but I think she still has some way to go. 

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Any of the other 3 but not Bidipta

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My order..

Sonakshi

Senjuthi

Deboshmita

Bidipta 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I have voted for Sonakshi on talent. 

But if a girl has to win it will be one that can earn Sony the most from tours. Based on the foursome that may be Senjuti.
This may be a talent show, but the underlying fact is that it is a business. Those who invest in it have some say in the matter of returns.

Does this mean that the finals are not just according to voting? Channel has a say? If so, how does it work? As long as they have the judges’ scores, manipulation is possible; in fact it is used for that purpose.  But finals are only on the basis of voting, right? At least that’s what we are given to understand. 

In the last season too, though Aru deserved the win, PD had a phenomenal vote base.  Same in the case of Lil champs where Jetsen won. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Does this mean that the finals are not just according to voting? Channel has a say? If so, how does it work? As long as they have the judges’ scores, manipulation is possible; in fact it is used for that purpose.  But finals are only on the basis of voting, right? At least that’s what we are given to understand. 

In the last season too, though Aru deserved the win, PD had a phenomenal vote base.  Same in the case of Lil champs where Jetsen won. 

Large vote pullers are usually large crowd pullers too! 😃

It is about setting up such contestants and eliminating dangerous (but not necessarily as profitable) contestants where the channel exercises its business strategies in my opinion

When  you have two equally liked but one better as an attraction you can do subtle things like have a judge say that x is the winner in his opinion on the day of final voting etc. And then hope for the best.

Jetshen's case is different. It is not on a channel which has a big business strategy of earning revenue from shows and endorsements. And in any case once Jetshen was in the finals on a SMS voting based competition there was no stopping her, talent being a small consideration.

In the end I would only accept competition results that are declared with numbers as we do in elections. Anything short of that is incomplete. Which proves that this is a business, not a transparent and influence free competition.

Fair to say, if I was running the show I would make sure that a male with a large fan base is helped in winning. Makes good business sense. 😃

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Large vote pullers are usually large crowd pullers too! 😃

It is about setting up such contestants and eliminating dangerous (but not necessarily as profitable) contestants where the channel exercises its business strategies in my opinion

When  you have two equally liked but one better as an attraction you can do subtle things like have a judge say that x is the winner in his opinion on the day of final voting etc. And then hope for the best.

Jetshen's case is different. It is not on a channel which has a big business strategy of earning revenue from shows and endorsements. And in any case once Jetshen was in the finals on a SMS voting based competition there was no stopping her, talent being a small consideration.

In the end I would only accept competition results that are declared with numbers as we do in elections. Anything short of that is incomplete. Which proves that this is a business, not a transparent and influence free competition.

Fair to say, if I was running the show I would make sure that a male with a large fan base is helped in winning. Makes good business sense. 😃

Those running the show seem to be going the same way..

IMO all the girls r better but none of them r better crowd pullers than Rishi or Chirag.

But how well Chirag does in stage shows is yet to be seen..he has more of a playback voice.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sonakshi or Bidipta

But why are we even expecting Indian Idol to let a female win???