**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #1 ** - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Dekh liya saare episodes. Ab main yahan par tang karne ke liye aa jaaya karungi roz. 🤣

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Did Tara just ask Susheela to "try" ice cream? Is this a blooper or is she picking up modern language 

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

Did Tara just ask Susheela to "try" ice cream? Is this a blooper or is she picking up modern language 

could have been blooper

I think it's too soon for her picking up English

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

I heard grahan kariye not try 

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

I heard grahan kariye not try 

Oh maybe then I misheard 😆

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

yes or may be he meets 21st centuary version of tara in musem were he finds a section dedicated to  tara princess and  dhruv cries seeing how she was single through out the life and dedicated her life for her people.and then here when dhruv is crying some one hands him handkerchief dhruv sees the face and shocked to find tara..Tara doesnt remember  her 17tj centuary or she too remembers in musem

sorry another ending inspired from moon lovers k drama.(my inner wangso and hae soo shipper is crying badly )

Yeah this would be a more realistic ending than the letter one. Whatever be the ending, I think it would be very emotional. It might be too early to think about the end, because the show has really just started. But its something which we all are curious about. Would Dhruv and Tara end up together or not? If the writers don't drag this show and manage to stuck the landing, this would be become one memorable show.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Dekh liya saare episodes. Ab main yahan par tang karne ke liye aa jaaya karungi roz. 🤣

do give your two cents.. apne ATs bhi hai, creations gallery bhi hai 🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Yeah this would be a more realistic ending than the letter one. Whatever be the ending, I think it would be very emotional. It might be too early to think about the end, because the show has really just started. But its something which we all are curious about. Would Dhruv and Tara end up together or not? If the writers don't drag this show and manage to stuck the landing, this would be become one memorable show.

seriously! Like in first 100 episodes give Bhaiji getting his surgery, next 50 about him recovering. Last 50 where Tara Dhruv have to make the difficult choices and how they manage it. Then end. Wrapped in 200 odd episodes! ❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aaj kya hua? Wo icecream aur Agni pariksha Wale scene ke alawa?

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

I guess a more likely end could be that Tara ends up staying in the 21st century. Even if they believe her, she did commit what is a crime in their view- running away from her marriage. This would have serious consequences for her time and would probably end up getting her life imprisonment or something like that, if she stayed, granted that they abide by their rules.

While she does love her family, wouldn't it be better for everyone involved if she ended up staying, of course considering she would be punished if she went back? Her family knows she is safe and in good hands and living a good life while she and Dhruv end up together.