Tribute to R.D.Burman - guests Tony Kakkar and singer Yohani

Posted: 1 years ago

Tribute to RD by Tony Kakkar?. 😩😩😩😩😩.  This should not happen - there should be some law against this!  πŸ˜‘😑.  I am gonna form a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Legends. 

And I am yet to recover from the Nehupreet assault. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜©πŸ˜©

Mujhe  utha le re babaβ€¦πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™

A64E602A-CC4A-4331-869B-C6F6A76E8416.jpeg

Nehas brother? Seriously? 😲

Really looking forward to this episode. 

Originally posted by anoushka_113

Tribute to RD by Tony Kakkar?. 😩😩😩😩😩.  This should not happen - there should be some law against this!  πŸ˜‘😑.  I am gonna form a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Legends. 

And I am yet to recover from the Nehupreet assault. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜©πŸ˜©

Mujhe  utha le re babaβ€¦πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™

A64E602A-CC4A-4331-869B-C6F6A76E8416.jpeg

🀣

They are coming to promote their single. Can't imagine RD Burman Tribute by Tony Kakkar πŸ˜†

So when is Sonu Kakkar making an appearance?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by altgr

🀣

They are coming to promote their single. Can't imagine RD Burman Tribute by Tony Kakkar πŸ˜†

So, that’s why you were looking forward to it, 😁😁.  Enjoy. πŸ‘. I will mostly skip.  Will wait for your comments & decide. 😁

Originally posted by anoushka_113

So, that’s why you were looking forward to it, 😁😁.  Enjoy. πŸ‘. I will mostly skip.  Will wait for your comments & decide. 😁

Yes it's RD Burman Special so I suppose some iconic songs will be performed, that's why I am looking forward. Plus commentary by Manoj Muntashir. Tony Kakkar shouldn't be even the last reason to watch any show πŸ˜†

Yes it's RD Burman Special so I suppose some iconic songs will be performed, that's why I am looking forward. Plus commentary by Manoj Muntashir. Tony Kakkar shouldn't be even the last reason to watch any show πŸ˜†

oh Manoj M is there? Now, that’s an incentive for me to watch. πŸ‘.  

Absolutely! They could’ve brought him along with Nehupreet & finished the family get-together on national TV. I can even tolerate Sonu kakkar, but not this guy!  Imagine him , of all people, β€˜gracing’  the show on this particular episode πŸ™„. 

Wish it was Ashaji …. πŸ˜”