Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

I am well Rittika, Trying to keep positive otherwise this show drives you insane. I have been skipping/ff'd most of the time. It sure has been an irritating, frustrating journey.  

Re Goenka family, how sad right. It is like you dont ask you dont get. Because Akshu doesnt express herself, they feel she has no feelings. 

You are right nobody has ever understood Abhira, they are just expected to take on the burden and fix everyone's problems but have no one who truly cares or understands them. That dream was an excellent reflection of that. I hate makers for cutting Abhira's post wedding journey short and filling it with unnecessary family politics, separating them and bringing in leap too soon. 

I know this whole thing is meant to be Abhira's journey, but they have shown such cringe just for drama, in the process they have made Abhira the villains. Anyway I am going to think the worst is over and things are turning for the better🤞🤞

Today's episode proved again wht a pathetic family akshra has, I hope now everyone who hates akshra for hiding abhir or running away knows why she did nto return to Goenkas. If she had come that day akshu nd abhir would nt have been alive and they would have killed her with this constant mental abuse.

Its such a shame to see woman been degraded by this bunch of clowns who are either single or respect women only on social media . Clearly stating for people like RAJAN SHAHI, ROMESH KALRA, AARIF SHEIKH and STAR PLUS HEAD AND CREATIVES. This is the kind of content they are showing on prime time on Women's day 

rittika thumbnail

Humko pata hai aapka naam 😃

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=iheartChai]

Who knows 

Honestly, Abhi and Akshu only hold each other in their hearts. So if you only view it like that no matter who they may attempt to move on with they are being "unfair" to their new partner.

But we know with life sometimes circumstances happen as such you may not be able to be with the one you truely love so you "settle" or "compromise" or just choose another type of "happiness" with this new partner. Doesn't mean you may not love them or respect them. You do but its not the same as being with "the one"

I think that is what the dhow is trying to explain. Abhi and Akshu are "the one" for each other but Arohi and Abhinav are their compatible partners should they choose to go that route with them.

[/QUOTE]
Bhyi the essence of this Gen3 is how to flip 😂 Both MentalManyu n DoormatShu r only tryin to give audience 'how to flip'. Initially DoormatShu kept flipping I love MM jnr. or not, should I choose my sis or my husband; MentalManyu kept flipping bw her true love and her sister 😂. Now that I suddenly recall he even flipped upside down n proposed DoormatShu. Waah waah itni flipping kya kehlati hai 🤣 Finally their flipping paid off, they got together but ab addiction kese jae. To tab se they keep flipping apart and then close 😂 Kya love story hai 👏. N then to have d audacity of comparing this parody jodi to Shiv-Parvati jodi 🤢🤮 makers u keep hitting new lows. Ar grab Roo & Nav grab Abhir and run away as fast as u can from these flippers. They r ""destined to die together"" in angst. Dekhna ek din flip marte hue heart attack aane se hi marenge dono 🤣.
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=firewings_diya]

best part is nav only knows akshu who is pretending to be some one else. Real akshu is not like this. She is cheerful happy who sings who dances who has her own tantrums. 

Nav never knew akshu can be like that. The person he fell in love with is not real akshu. It was just a version akshu which was broken because of that black day. But when abhinav realizes that he never knew this akshu he will realize akshu never was comfortable with him to disclose her true self. She never told abhinav about her family. Her likes dislikes nor he knows her hobby. Her fav food. Her kachoris her antics.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah and he also doesn't know about the real Akshu who's no sherni but a doormat, who isn't hard-willed but a complete flipper. He's living in a delusional world of what Akshara ji purposefuly created. He said to her 'sar utha k kalash rakhiyega'. Like that poor soul doesn't have a single clue that this woman has no chahat for getting any maan-samaan or izzat. That's her true self n he can't keep on defending such a doormat woman his entire life. Even her own family has stopped putting in the efforts! Seriously genuine guys need to try finding a woman who doesn't bring her past baggage n make it her spouse's headache, who's true to her words, who has a sense of commitment, self respect and real will to defend it.
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivu01

I am not sure how she will react as she has lots of anger against Akshara and I still believe she will be the biggest hurdle for Akshu and Abhi reunion.

I hope they both resolve their issues without anyone’s involvement and wish in true sense they behave like a mature and adults not like the one with the first reunion. Talked so cheesy and forgot everything in one month.

Abhi and ak themselves won't be reunited so easily. Ak uthni jaldi nhi jayegi abhi k pas.

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Today's episode proved again wht a pathetic family akshra has, I hope now everyone who hates akshra for hiding abhir or running away knows why she did nto return to Goenkas. If she had come that day akshu nd abhir would nt have been alive and they would have killed her with this constant mental abuse.

Its such a shame to see woman been degraded by this bunch of clowns who are either single or respect women only on social media . Clearly stating for people like RAJAN SHAHI, ROMESH KALRA, AARIF SHEIKH and STAR PLUS HEAD AND CREATIVES. This is the kind of content they are showing on prime time on Women's day 

sad state of itv but sadder state of people who watch these shows. Reason makers get away with these is because people give them TRP. For makers it is just business but for the ones watching with such interest it probably is a reality check because they are living through similar situation being held responsible for everything wrong, made to feel being born was their mistake or for some pathetic people what is being shown may appear as right

I understand in a show you push some boundaries to create drama, but taking it this far and showing the one who is right being blamed for everything and the one who is the most evil getting the most love, care and understanding just too hard to fathom. 

Only way to stop this is to stop watching, which I did by not watching today's episode because that is in my control.

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

sad state of itv but sadder state of people who watch these shows. Reason makers get away with these is because people give them TRP. For makers it is just business but for the ones watching with such interest it probably is a reality check because they are living through similar situation being held responsible for everything wrong, made to feel being born was their mistake or for some pathetic people what is being shown may appear as right

I understand in a show you push some boundaries to create drama, but taking it this far and showing the one who is right being blamed for everything and the one who is the most evil getting the most love, care and understanding just too hard to fathom. 

Only way to stop this is to stop watching, which I did by not watching today's episode because that is in my control.

I agree with your thoughts and I also did not see bt the point here is this is star plus who was so progressive in year 2004-2013 with getting amazing content. Post COVID they ahve lost it and due to race all other channels too. I as audience can feel bad and stop but unfortunately its like supply and demand situation, please need things to watch and see any shit on screen. Even news channels are no less of drama mongers by using death . Its whole culture which is bad not just ITV and in thi scenario people at ministries should take action as this is pure torture.