Good news for Abhinav: Epi Air Date Mar 7 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Badhai ho badhai..aise kaise ji acha admi hum tume Khushi hone dhenge..humare Manyu the birla on way tumhare hosh udaneka🤣🤣😆😆

Edited by Aarthiviji - 1 years ago

Their marriage a second chance? ðŸ˜†

There was no first chance ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Aarthiviji

Badhai ho badhai..aise kaise ji acha admi hum tume Khushi hone dhenge..humare Manyu the birla on way tumhare hosh udaneka🤣🤣😆😆

Jaise usne Abhi ke hosh uda diye waishe Abhi uske hosh udayega .🤣

Dil mange more...😈

When AB is there Kushi is no more for u re...

AK only belongs to AB and he will get her by hook or crook. Abhira are the flippers.

Just ask ur saaliji her experience with Abhira🤭

Look, Abhinav you are a nice guy but please I need you off the bus ðŸ¤£

Is akshu and abhinav are married. They totally ruined the essence of the show. If akshu is really married to nav and has kept abhi in her heart then its injustice his character. I hope they don't show that nav and akshu are married.

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Jaise usne Abhi ke hosh uda diye waishe Abhi uske hosh udayega .🤣

Dil mange more...😈

Abhi the manyu ka real avatar dekh liya toh waise hi hosh ud jayenge 

Aur upar se akshu k liye obsession dekh liya toh my god his reaction would be worth to watch 

He's only aware of  his ache bhaiji roop 😂

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Is akshu and abhinav are married. They totally ruined the essence of the show. If akshu is really married to nav and has kept abhi in her heart then its injustice his character. I hope they don't show that nav and akshu are married.

Who knows 

Honestly, Abhi and Akshu only hold each other in their hearts. So if you only view it like that no matter who they may attempt to move on with they are being "unfair" to their new partner.

But we know with life sometimes circumstances happen as such you may not be able to be with the one you truely love so you "settle" or "compromise" or just choose another type of "happiness" with this new partner. Doesn't mean you may not love them or respect them. You do but its not the same as being with "the one"

I think that is what the dhow is trying to explain. Abhi and Akshu are "the one" for each other but Arohi and Abhinav are their compatible partners should they choose to go that route with them.

NAV really don't know his dreamgirl, when he actually see her and her love for AB his that happy dream will be gone.