Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

And also let manju do nonsense all truth would be out how her ladla beta rejected and all stuffs will be out na i feel both ma beta are gonna blame and shift the blame on each other knowing how flippers they are 

[/QUOTE

yes Anu that would be ideal! Blame each other you crazy people! 

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu234

I think that lunatic woman is gonna totally flip seeing the pota and her ghr ka chirag and ulta she will be like ak has ab and ak son and she is gonna go more mad in pota moh.

I am not sure how she will react as she has lots of anger against Akshara and I still believe she will be the biggest hurdle for Akshu and Abhi reunion.

I hope they both resolve their issues without anyone’s involvement and wish in true sense they behave like a mature and adults not like the one with the first reunion. Talked so cheesy and forgot everything in one month.

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Akshu is still stuck in the past of what happened and is still very angry. And I do think it is unfair what she is doing. She is being unfair to Abhir and to Abhi. She keeps trying to run away. 

I am hoping this accident will shake her up and make her realize what she is doing is wrong. Unfortunately I feel like Abhinav will have to step in and help her do the right thing. He needs to see and understand Abhi and Akshu still love each other and witness the depth of their love. I hope 🤞 Akshu sings for Abhi and Abhinav over hears it realizing how much he doesn't know her and how the separation has effected her.

He is the one character who knows a little bit about what Abhi or Akshu are feeling. But his main issuese now are

1) his attachment to Abhir 

2) his dream of being with Akshu for real 

So he is busy in his la la land and right now is selfish in helping Akshu hide Abhir's truth. 

thanks Grace, agree she needs something to wake her up and I am hoping it is the accident. Will she realise if Abhi doesnt wake up, she would have blown her last chance of Abhir knowing about his father and feel guilty for letting Abhi die thinking his kids died.

Abhir is a symbol of their love, I wish Akshu comes to this realisation herself rather someone else making her do this, Unfortunately to show Nav's goodness and all that dil ka rishta, makers have really failed to show mother son bonding and Akshu's POV. I feel like Abhi's white day outburst they have taken this too far. Which ever way this goes, Abhir will end getting hurt the most. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SejN

I personally would of liked it if ak did tell Abhir that Nav is his step father or what ever she wanted to call him, but she could of said that your birth father and me split up, and he didn’t want anything to do with us (which is partially true). Because now when he finds out it’s like his whole life he has is a lie. The 2 people he trusted most lied to him! And that is going to break his heart and trust! 

So I would have liked if ak came clean and I know he’s young and may not understand why Abhimanyu is not with them, but that could have been something they could have showed, how ak and nav help him understand! And then they could of done this track where Abhir meets Abhimanyu But these markers are on a new tangent making things dramatic.. 

excellent question by the way! 

thanks Sej for responding❤️. I completely agree with you. Had she explained to Abhir, the kid is very smart, she has made him strong, I am sure he would have accepted it. This whole thing has been made so messy just to try somehow balance Abhi's mistakes. This has gone too far now.

As I said in my response to Grace, what if Abhi died from the accident, can she live with herself for letting him die thinking his kids died and for Abhir to have lost the opportunity to ever know about his father. Lets hope this accident triggers this thought in her head. 

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

thanks Sej for responding❤️. I completely agree with you. Had she explained to Abhir, the kid is very smart, she has made him strong, I am sure he would have accepted it. This whole thing has been made so messy just to try somehow balance Abhi's mistakes. This has gone too far now.

As I said in my response to Grace, what if Abhi died from the accident, can she live with herself for letting him die thinking his kids died and for Abhir to have lost the opportunity to ever know about his father. Lets hope this accident triggers this thought in her head. 

I agree Nisha! I know she’s hurt but come on ak you have always wanted to give Abhimanyu all the happiness, let him know his baby survived! :(

Hopefully this accident is a turning point just like ak’s accident was! 

Originally posted by: rittika

hey Nisha I am good , hope you are well too. I havr been watching on and off yaar, I chexk the review or  twitter first, if seems good and not cringe I watch it on ff for abhira scenes only. 

with regards to manish , this family had always been ignorant to akshra’s pain. Last sepration it was abt kairav hence he was angry on Abhi, this time it was abt akshra hence nobody bothered. My heart breaks to see abhira literelly have nobody to each other except them and this family never let them stay together .

I am well Rittika, Trying to keep positive otherwise this show drives you insane. I have been skipping/ff'd most of the time. It sure has been an irritating, frustrating journey.  

Re Goenka family, how sad right. It is like you dont ask you dont get. Because Akshu doesnt express herself, they feel she has no feelings. 

You are right nobody has ever understood Abhira, they are just expected to take on the burden and fix everyone's problems but have no one who truly cares or understands them. That dream was an excellent reflection of that. I hate makers for cutting Abhira's post wedding journey short and filling it with unnecessary family politics, separating them and bringing in leap too soon. 

I know this whole thing is meant to be Abhira's journey, but they have shown such cringe just for drama, in the process they have made Abhira the villains. Anyway I am going to think the worst is over and things are turning for the better🤞🤞

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

thanks Grace, agree she needs something to wake her up and I am hoping it is the accident. Will she realise if Abhi doesnt wake up, she would have blown her the last chance of Abhir knowing about his father and feel guilty for letting Abhi die thinking his kids died.

Abhir is a symbol of their love, I wish Akshu comes to their realisation herself rather anyone else making her do this, Unfortunately to show Nav's goodness and all that dil ka rishta, makers have really failed to show mother son bonding and Akshu's POV. I feel like Abhi's white day outburst they have taken this too far. Which ever way this goes, Abhir will end getting hurt the most. 

my golu is going to get hurt the most! I will have to fly down to give him a hug! 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I like Abhi's new room. I am also upset with how Akshu never got a room that was truly decorated by her.

Neil had asked her once but she didn't change anything and instead accommodated to Abhi's room.

I hope 🤞 that this time Akshu and Abhi stay away from both families for some time in their own house or apartment. We know the families will be fighting again when these two decide to reunite. Birla house is a toxic place and Manjari is filled with venom.

Abhira can then slowly work on patching up with families and eventually move back in when things settle. 

I actually dont think too much about it to be honest. For Akshu it wasnt as important. She had Abhi's love everything else was irrelevant. Personally I didnt pay too much attention to that room either because when Abhira are on screen everything else just fades away. yes I was supper pissed that Manjari put 0 effort to decorate their room on Akshu's first day, which she was so eager to when Ar was to be the bride.

Can we please swap. Abhira can move to kasauli, Nav and Ar can stay at the birlas with Manjari. I dont want them to come back to that dreaded place or Abhi's room. Akshu only has memories of the last day in that room

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Thank you. 

Understood. Whether he remembers it or not, that day when he was leaving from Kasauli or Pathankot (not sure which one) Akshara ran after him, mentioned calling him multiple times and then she rejected his sorry. Let's see how they handle the confrontation after all this. 

Have to thank you all for your episode recaps and comments. It's easier for me to follow this and enjoy the banter here than watch the never-ending illogical DDP :)

Hey Suvika, you are a writer? that is so awesome, Congratulations on the book release. What do you write, If ok please do share details. Could definitely do with some distraction to get over the cringe shown over the last few months in this show.

Originally posted by: SejN

Insta keeps showing me last year holi masti and it’s making me sad :(! This year are they playing holi with blood with Abhimanyu’s accident? Can we get a another dream sequence with Abhira holi plz 

Even DKP shared a small snippet of "pari hu me". That was insanely hot. What have they done to Abhira🥺

I actually dont want holi celebrations at all. Can you imagine Ar wanting to apply colours on Abhi and Ruhi  and Manjari cheering on🤮🤮🤮🤮. I am glad he is in the hospital. Let them forget about holi like shivrathri.