Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Who knows 

Honestly, Abhi and Akshu only hold each other in their hearts. So if you only view it like that no matter who they may attempt to move on with they are being "unfair" to their new partner.

But we know with life sometimes circumstances happen as such you may not be able to be with the one you truely love so you "settle" or "compromise" or just choose another type of "happiness" with this new partner. Doesn't mean you may not love them or respect them. You do but its not the same as being with "the one"

I think that is what the dhow is trying to explain. Abhi and Akshu are "the one" for each other but Arohi and Abhinav are their compatible partners should they choose to go that route with them.

they can show this but i hope they don't show akshu and abhinav are married as it would look as if akshu took advantage of him when she needed him. Made promises and could not full fill them. May be they can show as akshu needed a father's name on every documents for abhir or its very hard to get a house for single women in small town like kasauli they just pretended to be married as she was getting questioned by many ppl for being a single mother. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Abhinav doesn't know the real deal. 

What Abhira were to each other and what it means to have Abhir between them. If Abhi knows about Abhir, he will instantly understand that Akshu and Abhinav are playing the role of husband wife and they are not actually together. 

And then havoc will break loose. Abhinav holding this family together is like holding sand in his hands. 

Yeah..this is something he will instantly understand.. WHT he did to her , he will never understand πŸ˜†

Such as..why is akshu in kasauli.

Why she hid abhir 

Why she is tagging abhinav along 

Why he divorced her 

Why she went out that day 

And a lot of kyuns

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

tweet isn't available..

I know i know...this s abhira track log trending for tomorrow epi synopsis re

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Badhai ho badhai..aise kaise ji acha admi hum tume Khushi hone dhenge..humare Manyu the birla on way tumhare hosh udanekaπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Acha aadmi kuch jyada hi acha nahi ban raha 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Its because he too is under the illusion of what Akshu has created. He is an orphan and he has not experienced family. Through Akshu he gets be a father, a husband, and a son-in-law. But its not real. I do not doubt his care and concern for Akshu. I do not doubt his love to Abhir. But the fact remains Abhir is not his son. He is standing in as a proxy for Abhi because Abhi does not know.

Akshu is refusing to let Abhi know the truth because she is too hurt. And now the situation is getting out of hand with Abhi marrying Arohi for Roohi's sake.

All four are trapped. Abhi is realizing what it means to move on and is freaking out. His heart is saying he cannot do it but his mind is traumatized by his broken promises and the mistakes he has made. He doesn't want to make them again. Akshu is traumatized by what happened to her and Abhi's relationship and is settling to just adjust herself and find happiness in other things. And because she made Abhi move on she has no choice but to do so herself. Arohi is finally getting her dream of getting her trophy Abhi and cannot see or chosing to ignore the signs that Abhi is running like a scared cat. Abhinav is also in his own delusions that he can keep this family that doesn't belong to him.

best part is nav only knows akshu who is pretending to be some one else. Real akshu is not like this. She is cheerful happy who sings who dances who has her own tantrums. 

Nav never knew akshu can be like that. The person he fell in love with is not real akshu. It was just a version akshu which was broken because of that black day. But when abhinav realizes that he never knew this akshu he will realize akshu never was comfortable with him to disclose her true self. She never told abhinav about her family. Her likes dislikes nor he knows her hobby. Her fav food. Her kachoris her antics.

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I know i know...this s abhira track log trending for tomorrow epi synopsis re

Pretty strong trend for a random trend...Some solo stans and their hypocrisy πŸ˜…

Bas all they want is win win for just 1 character in a story!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Pretty strong trend for a random trend...Some solo stans and their hypocrisy πŸ˜…

Bas all they want is win win for just 1 character in a story!

i just put my words too in those trends which made more sense πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/Firewings_diya/status/1632800187461558274?s=20

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i just put my words too in those trends which made more sense πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/Firewings_diya/status/1632800187461558274?s=20

😹😻😹

Edited by Tapdance - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6