Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Is Namik playing double Role in this show? Who is that chashmish guy...

Yes ...He was long lost twin brother of Shiv ....

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Today’s episode was SO good Shiv and Ishani’s Holi dream sequence was really adorable, It was funny too..Lagtha hai Mr Dhoopar aajkal kuch zyada hi TV shows dhekthe hai...Aniket scared the hell out of Rachna . I hope we get a similar scene where mami and Niti are in place of her. 🀣🀭 β€’It was so sad for Aniket heartbreak...He was empathizing with her also...His poor heart is going to be broken...

Today's episode was also good πŸ‘

I was thinking Shiv is going to apply color on Ishani forcibly, it's very opposite to his gentleman image. But thank God he did not apply color against her wish. Now as Ishani tricked him n applied color so I can't blame Shiv hereπŸ˜‚

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Today's episode was also good πŸ‘

I was thinking Shiv is going to apply color on Ishani forcibly, it's very opposite to his gentleman image. But thank God he did not apply color against her wish. Now as Ishani tricked him n applied color so I can't blame Shiv hereπŸ˜‚

Today's episode was so beautiful πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’œ....Their height difference chemistry is going on 😊😊😊....But Shiv is behaving a bit strange...But that necklace is too dangerous.... Today's episode was full of curiosity that what will happen in next moment because of that weird promo by Zee....And it end in a cliffhanger 

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Today's episode was on fire...Shiv took a stand for Ishani before both mamis....It was unexpected....Hoping that in future writer don't sacrifice this traits of shiv for the sake of drama .... Thankfully in  police station matter Shiv s mother didn't overreact and did ott drama of Kasam and all ...But for that both mamis did that ....The scene were Pooja was slipped was so emotional....It's being high time Aniket should teach a lesson to Mami and nithi...Rachna should get a remainder also...But lagtha hai shiv ki maami will be aniketh's next target πŸ˜‚πŸ€£....

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Shiv was setting high standards for a male lead....It was a little bit rushed but the progression is nice....Lockup flirting..Shiv ki bua ko kyu anti Ishani group me daal diya...That kundali matching thing make the situation difficult....But bindi maami got what she deserves...Insaan ki patience ka ek limit hotha hai ...Baba ka limit Aaj dha...But she declares revenge for that she will create misunderstanding between shivani...Shiv ki maami is so insensitive...But she will get her dose tomorrow..As expected maami was the next target for Aniket...He was crazy but logo ko seedha karne keliye he was the best...Sabko line pe laathi hai ...Dono Dhoopar brothers are being sheild for Ishani...Kisi ek ko choose karna is getting tough day by day....

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Shiv was setting high standards for a male lead....It was a little bit rushed but the progression is nice....Lockup flirting..Shiv ki bua ko kyu anti Ishani group me daal diya...That kundali matching thing make the situation difficult....But bindi maami got what she deserves...Insaan ki patience ka ek limit hotha hai ...Baba ka limit Aaj dha...But she declares revenge for that she will create misunderstanding between shivani...Shiv ki maami is so insensitive...But she will get her dose tomorrow..As expected maami was the next target for Aniket...He was crazy but logo ko seedha karne keliye he was the best...Sabko line pe laathi hai ...Dono Dhoopar brothers are being sheild for Ishani...Kisi ek ko choose karna is getting tough day by day....

Curious to know how Aniket finally found out how it all happened and who did it tomorrow or may be the day after...

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 1 years ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BluebelPrincess

Curious to know how Aniket finally found out how it all happened and who did it tomorrow or may be the day after...

Maybe he was still observing Rachna that if she following his order or not 

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Today dono Dhoopar brothers Villain maami ki fuse uda dhi...Uss bindi maami ka bhi ache se class Lena hai...As expected Aniket phirse Kulkarni house aaya aur nidhi aur Rachna radio ki tarh sab kuch bol diya ....

But sadly saari Dhoopar women became anti Ishani I teamπŸ’”πŸ˜­.

Sab log hide and seek khel rah dhi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Sumit shiv se, mamaji Ishani se, Aniket sabse aur Shiv public se...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Precap -Is it too rushed a little bit...Yash is back and Yash ,pooja and aniket s friend encouraging trio to confess...

Maybe Shiv will sacrifice his love for Aniket πŸ’”πŸ˜­....

Because it's not at all easy to kidnap and impersonate shiv Dhoopar because of Aniketh's stammering....

Today Sumit connected the dots a little why Aniket helping Ishani...Mamaji abhi bhi tubelight hai

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag. I have to catch up last week’s episodes.  I haven’t watched since holika dehen.

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Dhoopar family all women are behaving as if Ishani is a Naagin who will come to revenge....πŸ€ͺ...Shiv ki mummy  and family ka ott drama ... Thankfully Shiv didn't fall in  that drama.He outrightly cut the crap of kundali matter.......Yash  and pooja was rushing everything...Namik should need an appreciation for the double role..No one can say that easily that one person was doing that hot headed Shiv and next moment that Shy Obsessed Aniket....He is going to get a heartbreak πŸ’”πŸ’”...Maami is planning...She will get her dose someday from Aniket...Rachna was taking lightly of Aniket...There was a photo of Rachna in Shivs Kurta and in Ishani 's Jhumka ...Mami is planning a big thing..Hoping that Shiv's Brain will work..Even Shiv s maama maami be planning to get Aniket....At the end of the day Jeej was the only sane person who clearly showing mirror to Shiv....

Precap...-Seems like realisation dream of Shiv....Aniket is styling as Shiv for proposing IshaniπŸ€ͺ...Maama get shocked to see Aniket as Shiv...If Aniketh's stammering will put in to a side ,the swapping may be happen....