Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ep 2 March

Oh loved the angst in Shiv's eyes...the ILU Varun Dhawan scene was well executed but the best part was-

Ishani- Tum kuch bhi bolte ho kya? 

Shiv- Tum kuch bhi sunti ho kya? 

That subtle complain about Ishani not taking care of herself.. Loved it ❤️

I am soo glad they are focussing on ShivAni than villains like her maami etc

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

More episodes I see, I just can't ignore the similarities with IPKKND.

FL's Khushi hangover.

ML's ASR irrational temper

the villains are creating same type of mu in the ML's mind about the FL's character. 

ML's brother and FL's sister's flimsy love story 

Still tracking the show for Ishaani - watch 1, skip 2, watch 1... 

I am so glad they are taking feedback and showing Ishani stronger in front of her maami...there were several good things happened in the last week-

1. Lots of ShivAni scenes 😳

2. I am glad the misunderstanding between ShivAni regarding payment didn't escalate..I was worried mama ji will say he did the money transfer and Shiv will believe him and think Ishani is a money-digger. I am glad that didn't happen

3. I am also glad Shiv hasn't entirely believed the police saying he is Ishani's boyfriend...although I think this angle will be used up later

4. I am glad to see Shiv's jiju is not a one-tone money minded ghar-jamai character and showed some backbone and values when Shiv insulted him..I support jiju resigning..Shiv shouldn't have behaved the way he did...

5. I am glad to see Shiv is not all ehsan ke tale daba bachcha when it comes to mama ji...he values his initial contribution but will not give him a pass for all his wrongdoings just for that..I was really glad to see ITV serial taking that unconventional turn

6. The change in Ishani is good...The creatives seem to have taken the feedback to not show her too cinderella types and I am glad she is speaking up against her mami and sister's abuse

7. Oh tomorrow's spoiles!! Shiv's twin brother is here and how!!! Namik Paul in double role...great opportunity for Namik but also more chances of creating misunderstanding between ShivAni later..but I am here for it❤️

Edited by MJHTMonayaSajan - 1 years ago
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag.  I am loving the show especially the leads. So glad to see Namik in action. Until now they haven’t shown him to be bhola bhala and sanskari types to take anyone’s BS. He seems to have a brain of his own that was proven in yesterday’s episode. He looked into the matter of Ishant not getting paid to the limit that he found out about the fake notice and all. Finally, a male lead who has power, money and brains and also knows how to use them all. 😘😘😘

Originally posted by: monikameghan

Thanks for the tag.  I am loving the show especially the leads. So glad to see Namik in action. Until now they haven’t shown him to be bhola bhala and sanskari types to take anyone’s BS. He seems to have a brain of his own that was proven in yesterday’s episode. He looked into the matter of Ishant not getting paid to the limit that he found out about the fake notice and all. Finally, a male lead who has power, money and brains and also knows how to use them all. 😘😘😘

Hayee nazar na lage...hope this stays like this..warna ITV ka to pata hi hai..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hope to see improved trp by next week

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I started watching this show without any expectation , Sony hota toh ek baar phir bhi umeed rakhti but episodes are coming out so good touchwood. 

Namik is slaying as Shiv n Aniket.

Thanks for tagging me. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today’s episode was SO good Shiv and Ishani’s Holi dream sequence was really adorable, It was funny too..Lagtha hai Mr Dhoopar aajkal kuch zyada hi TV shows dhekthe hai...Aniket scared the hell out of Rachna . I hope we get a similar scene where mami and Niti are in place of her. 🤣🤭 •It was so sad for Aniket heartbreak...He was empathizing with her also...His poor heart is going to be broken...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Is Namik playing double Role in this show? Who is that chashmish guy...