Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aanya_arsha

I don't think they got to that point where they would butcher the leads. It's just been 3 months. Story upto this point was good.. they screwed up now after the news of going off air broke out. 

And if that is the case why isn't maitree being sacked, it comes from the same production house.. ultimate decision maker is always the channel the makers can do very little about it. Even ekta Kapoor in the past had to bow down to channel's decision of pulling the plug on tere liye which was a popular prime time show because they had a falling out. Channel is always superior to any producer or production house. 

Thankfully until now makers don't did that much character damage of leads like khkt and mhrw....But story is going aimless...Zee already show its stupidity and step mother treatment to this show by giving early night slot to a new show... Whatever will happen here,they won't change bhagyas from prime time slot....But Ph also had some responsibilities...show is going to off air within days...Still what they are showing??? As if Mama mami is leads...Shiv and Ishani is for cameo...No proper scene for leads.

Edited by Vismaya03 - 1 years ago
Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanya_arsha

The current track of the show is so disappointing! This kinda writing was not expected, definitely not when the show is going to be off air. That measly scum tricked Shiv rather easily which caused a blow to his head! It was a terrifying accident though πŸ₯Ί 

Also AB blood group is the easiest blood to find because it is a universal recipient. I had expected writers to be better informed about this basic thing! So today's episode was wasted on finding blood and emotionally blackmailing God to save Shiv's life. I hope we can expect better scenes in the remaining episodes πŸ˜• 

Sadly we won't get to watch romantic Shiv since the writers decided to introduce this accident nonsense πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

I noticed the last 3 days there have been hardly any Shiv scenes.. makes me wonder if Namik is okay.. I really hope he is! πŸ˜₯ 

Just wish that Namik gets a better show after this at a good channel with a prime time slot. He is not just a brilliant actor but also a sweet person and he deserves so much better. Similar thing happened in case of EDKV and now this. 😭 

I pray with all my heart that he becomes one of the famous highest paid actors ❀ 

The blood group was AB - and not AB . Any negative blood groups are rare and hard to find .

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Today is the last day.... 

What do I even say... Such rubbish is shownπŸ˜‘. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Are finally they try to get into the zee5 captions

..For siblings sake .πŸ˜†

What was the purpose of this cheap mms stunt???

Finally kundali truth is out...But it's so late now ...

Buaji is saying this in between this drama🀣

Shiv is lecturing about pyar is so funny πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Ishani behaves a little out of character...

East or west jeej is the best...For any problem he was the sensible solution....

Kd bindi maami sasthi confrontation....Barbad karna rant also come back ...πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rachna is darpok,ek phone call se dar gayi... Everything is out... Yash loves pooja...For saying this,,they did this cheap dramaπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

Kd on iss ladki meri Bahu nahi banegi mode πŸ˜…πŸ€£..

Precap:Same Bahu nahi banegi rant and baba also rejecting proposal if kd doesn't want it.... At final moment are they get into the caption of working together for siblings 😁😁.

Deynabanita thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally episode mein wahi dikhayega  shadi wala moment I guess Shiv-Ishani , Yash- Pooja  and Tina -Bobby wahi zee5 ka caption fulfil karenge last mein πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ₯±πŸ₯²

aanya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Passion15

The blood group was AB - and not AB . Any negative blood groups are rare and hard to find .

Before looking at the + or - see the blood type. AB blood is the universal recipient. This means that all the other blood types can donate. In case of AB negative, at least 4 blood type donors can donate- O negative, A negative, B negative and AB negative. 

If they really wanted to portray "rare" blood type then it should've been O negative. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Where is the show aired for the next few days? If 13th is the last day of the show? 

Deynabanita thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No 12th is the last day of the show and the show aired from 8th to 12th at 6pm at ZeeTv or you can watch at zee5

Edited by Deynabanita - 1 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lag Ja Gale ended yesterday. The journey was way too shortlived but a one to cherish <3

Its sad I didn't come here for the longesttttt of time and defo missed the funπŸ₯Ί

Thanks to Vismaya03 for tagging me none the less. 

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The last shivani scene of the last episode makes me sulk and estimate the magnitude of WHAT EXACTLY WE HAVE MISSED. The chemistry >>>>

We defo deserved to see happy shivani moreeeee. We got robbed off too bad, just too bad πŸ₯Ί