altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Do you think it makes any sense to not let Ranbir & Shraddha promote together? It's a rom-com, not something like WAR, Vikram Vedha...

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/ranbir-shraddha-to-only-be-seen-together-in-theatres-and-not-promotions-says-luv-ranjan-during-tu-jhoothi-main-makkaar-trailer-launch-12036202.html/amp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Advance booking starts on Sunday?

I am not sure about the Wednesday release..Why? Holi is not a big holiday and this is not an event film.It is risky..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Luv Ranjan’s logic is this will make the public more curious about their pairing and it will make people go to the theaters to watch them.  Except people have already seen their pairing in the trailer and the songs.  Promotions would have been the actors interacting with the media.  It doesn’t add up.  

At the same time it’s refueled the RK Shraddha hook up gossip.  They were on TKSS and even there they didn’t appear together.  So yea it’s easy to see why some people would think it’s RK and Shraddha not wanting to just be in close proximity to each other.  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Strategies don’t work these days.Just throw whatever you can and see if it sticks. If it sticks, it fits 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Strategies don’t work these days.Just throw whatever you can and see if it sticks. If it sticks, it fits 

word!

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This can be a hot or miss as this is exam season and the movie target is youth

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I hope they give interviews and do promotions together after the release. If not it will make their hidden affair obvious to everyone.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am surprised we don’t have RK- Sharddha blinds floating around the news world. 

I donno how much promotions actually help. At the end of the day the product needs to be good. 

Luv has his audience though considering how shitty Punchnama series has been and still people lapped it up. 

Edited by Phosphorus - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

There is nothing harm in trying out something new.

Songs are weak, earlier Ranjan films had better especially sonu one. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia is clearly  insecure