Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

The poor workers got scared to see a moving statue. Geet was in the statue form and just woke up.

coderlady thumbnail

A girl is trying hard to impress Maan, but he is not budging.

coderlady thumbnail

Maan was dumped by his fiancee. Now he has lost faith in love.

coderlady thumbnail

Three arrows and just one night. Can she pull it off?

heycookie thumbnail

congos for new story

nice intro

heycookie thumbnail

oh lovely

i mean amazing concept

so diff

hearbroken maan is chosen by the fairies

now geet is going for him

wondering if it will be a love at first sign of any of them😉

priyaroy92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome concept.loved it😀😀❤️

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice start... Geet n her failed mission... Wanted to know more about that too🤣

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat a story fantastic🤘😝🤘

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 2 - missed arrow

Remember Maan, what we talk last night.

Yes, I understand...he said nonchalantly.

look dear, your younger brother is getting married and well you're still single so it is perfectly natural for you to feel resentful and humiliated...”

Karan tried to stop his mother who was being over frank again with her words as she try to give advice to maan again. He was like her son and maan consider them as his family.

But before he does, maan spoke,‘listen to me please i don't feel resentful. He rolled his eyes. ‘I don't even feel humiliated I’m fine with all of this... really i'm... i'm very happy for you karan.’ He held his shoulder as they discussed further about his marriage which was fixed just a week away.

my brave boy!’ karan’s mother patted his cheek affectionately.

oh by the way we do have a nice surprise for you!” she told him.

why am I afraid to hear this!?He twitched his brows in suspicious.

since we assume you won't be bringing a date to the reception we're seating you next to jenny's (Karan’s fiancé) friend who just happens to be perfect for you because she's just been through a really ugly divorce, she's totally vulnerable so she's a complete emotional wreck and...”

Since mother you're trying to fix me up with some vulnerable woman...no thank you.”He interrupted, being highly frustrated for her interference in his life now. He gave look to karan to stop his mother, as he was really losing his patience now.

PicsArt_07-30-07.56.57.png

I’m thinking that you need to have a life after two timing Sam.” Karan spoke in their defense.

Look I know you both mean well and i love you both but do me a favor just go home, he directly showed them the door.

‘Didn’t I tell you the mere mention of sam’s name, he wants us out of here...’ karan pushed his mother out of the door who was still arguing, “and we're supposed to believe he's over her.’

Geet slowly descended down from the heaven clouds...she came down to the lonely lane and looked at her own self,she need the cloths like those human wearing. She looked around, slowly walked down the lane. No one noticed her, since everyone minding their own business.Some gave her look, probably thinking, she came out in some drama cloths.

Picsart_23-02-28_13-48-49-971.jpg

Giving silly smile to the women, she quickly rushed away to spot one cloth store at the corner of the street. She looked through the glass window at the statue of girls clad in the cloths.

It’s perfect.’ She thought and with a blink of eyes she was wearing those cloths and the statue inside wore her fairy cloths. She replaced her own with the statue to look like a human in between their world. Thank you! Whispering soft words of gratitude she made her way for her destination.

I told you a thousand times...you haven't listened to a word I’ve said since the day we got married.

You haven't said anything worth listening to today we got married.

“Oh really well you mean that why don't you just pack up and move back in with your mother since you seem to think she's so perfect.’

‘Don’t you bring my mother

Geet saw the couple stood in the vegetable shop bickering constantly. She frowned cutely then idea struck her mind. She looked at the bow and arrows in her hand and quickly mischievous smile plastered on her face. 

She looked around and spotted the corner, rushing behind the wall from where she could see the couple, she aimed her arrow at the couple.

“There’s a small token of the passion you...” she mumbled and she targeted her arrow at the husband of that lady but her target was missed and it struck some other man standing at her back.

Quickly magic happened and the man was hugging the lady close to his heart, oh darling, I love you so much.’

Geet looked on in horror and looked at the heavens making puppy face.

FqOxGR8aQAElMe2.jpg

‘Sorry...I tried...” She quickly made a run from there.

After a while she noticed a fight going on between the girl and the young man in the middle of the road,they were arguing because of their cars hit each other.

She quickly took an empty corner again to get her target and took out her bow and arrow.

Darts Angel GIF - Darts Angel Dr Muskaan Chadda GIFs

She's never been sacked in her life and she's not gonna start now. She looks downfield she spots her target.She does have the skill...the strength and she's gonna go for it...okay’ she mumbled to herself and shoot the arrow.

The arrow straight hit at the young man’s heart who was arguing with the girl, and that did the magic this time with right person. The guy just pulled the arguing girl in his arms, smacking his mouth on her, and both were kissing each other madly in the middle of the road.

uh good job! She jumped in joy,that's it!’

Maan, I love you.” The beautiful women stood before him confessing her love yet again to him.

Sam..?” He startled to find heron his door as soon as he opened it. It has been long years, he was seeing her today.

“What are you doing here?” he asked in no nonsense voice, clearly showing his dislike towards her sudden visit.

I thought two dozen red roses would at least get me invited in I haven't forgotten how much you love red roses...”she put her whole lot of charms in her words to seduce him like she had done in the past.

Try yellow...” he said nonchalantly turning to look away, clearly not interested in hear her today.

She ignored his comment completely and looked down at the little pet dog of his.

Hey...’ she bend down to his level. ‘How are my favorite animals in the whole world?

Maan scorned in mind...from when did dogs became her fav animal.

‘Did you miss your aunt sam, huh...’she tried to cuddle it, did you miss your aunt mom.’

I asked you what you're doing here? Maan again try to take her attention.

Uh i practiced this all the way over here. I guess it would be best if I just came right out and said leaving you was the biggest mistake I ever made and I have never stopped loving you.

She stopped seeing the little dog trying to bite her hand, it didn’t like or appreciate her pampering. Sam made a face and got up to wipe her hands with the hanky.

‘And I know I don't have aright to ask this but I’m praying that you'll give me another chance.’ She continued to convince him in her own words and Maan let her speak.

It was late night, he was still pondering over the visit of sam. He didn’t know what to do...he couldn’t feel anything about her proposal...he was simply numb after sever heartbreak.

He looked the ice-cream cup in his hands sadly, feeling alone yet again. When suddenly he heard his dogs barking.

He chuckled seeing them as he got up, who said I am alone i have you guys. He softly said to them patting each head. The little one simply licked away his ice-cream making him chuckled.

Geet slowly climbed on the window of his bedroom making faces as she heard his dogs barking.

She sighed as she watched maan getting up to walk back at the bed.  She took a breath before pulling out her bow and arrow, taking goddess name she shoot her target.

But as soon as the arrow was revealed maan bend down again to the puppy as it clutched his feet in his small mouth.

Geet’s eyes widen, seeing her target again missing, she watched in wonder along with maan’s pet dogs as the magical arrow hit the front door then rushing through the room it came reverse back straight at Geet.

She didn’t get the time to comprehend before that only the arrow had hit straight at her heart, making her shudder with the intensity of love.

Her whole body shook with the currents of magical feeling, love. She looked at Maan as he got up and came back to the bed.

“I love you, Maan.’ The arrow of love had struck her heart and she had fallen in love with the man before her eyesight. Her heart thudded badly in her chest, feeling the first ever emotion called love.

She smiled cutely taking in his mesmerizing sight before falls down from his window to the truck stood below.

“I love you, Maan.” She again mumbled to herself , clearly losing her heart after getting struck by the cupid arrow.

To be continued...

Here is second update, I hope it had come out well, I just scribe down what was in my mind about the story.Please press reaction and leave our reviews, it motivates me to update next chapter. Seeing your response makes my mood...so plz guys give your response to the story.

Precap – aww...Cupid Geet don’tknow what happen to her... she can't eat...she can't sleep.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the this new story guys...🤗

sneak peak into the magical tale- cupid has magical arrows which couldn't be seen by humans...so only geet could see and maan's dog could see it, as animals have this sensing power, we know. 😉

Edited by Mg13 - 12 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS