Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

What a different theme!how did you get inspired to write on this theme?plz share.

Its sad that though cupids have to make others fall in love they have no right to fall in love.if they do so they will get fired.geet as a cupid is surprising. Now she has to make someone fall for someone.will he be maan?your edits are just perfect..wonderful.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So Geet is the cupid in training who has to complete her first task. And she is forbidden to fall for a human.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Her question is a valid one. No love for cupids? Not even with other cupids?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Mughdha

Amazing start & a very cute plot ☺

So Geet is going to be a Cupid & now she has to  make humans fall in love without using her special powers... Sounds good

Precap of Maan entry was also amazing... Waiting for it to happen soon ☺

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Can you kindly provide with the CS of the same πŸ™

It will be easy to go on with new characters ☺

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this was amazing! interesting choice of subject. i wonder what the setting is going to be

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 1 - Ms Cupid & Mr. Professor

Geet dear it's time to wake up. You need to be here on earth. 

She heard the voice of Goddess. Goddess of Love and slowly opened her eyes only to notice few workmen there fixing something on the building. 

When suddenly they saw the statue carved on the building moving it's eyes. 

wait, did you see that..." both were so scared  to see such magical thing happening there before their eyes.

I didn't see anything...

me neither..." 

both got down hurriedly climbing down the ladder and was running away for their life. 

AEF1B1EC-E44E-4921-9EAC-9C157753A406.jpg

[only edition for preference]

The Statue of Cupid carved on the university building moved it's wings first then it was transferred into the beautiful angel girl. she smiled and disappeared in the heavens to Goddess of love. 

He walked out of his office , straight making his way to the parking lot when suddenly he heard someone calling him from behind. 

Maan...

Hey ...

I was wondering if you would like to go and grab a coffee? the woman asked faltering her eyelashes. 

I have some work to do. Also I need to go over to meet someone as well.' He reasoned.

honestly you impress me. I would like to see more of you. know you better. she still tried to pursue him. 

"I  I am flattered,  but I am not really interested . in you or dating in general . I am really sorry, I hope we can be good friends and continue to work well together."  

I think you work too hard Maan. You are barely doing anything else. I know you don't like to hear it, but it's true. Karan spoke sipping his drink .

'I truly worry about you...  you know it's been three  years since you've been involved with anyone.'

'You really want to talk about my love life now.' he was pissed off with same rambling from his friend.

I just worry maan, the more time pass, the less you are allowing yourself to feel or live. 

PicsArt_07-06-11.43.37.png

I enjoy working...and I am happy with it." Maan said.

I just want you happy. 

I am Karan.

you seem not to me but you are turning  yourself into a lonely old spinster. karan snapped at his friend, hearing him lied. 

I can't believe you just called me  spinster. maan blasted. 

"you are heading to becoming one..." 

"Cut that crap out..he snapped, getting under the effect of drinks now.  sam actually did  me a favor.'

a favor? She left you for the man who was assigned to arrange your engagement party." karan reminded him.  

Yes she did after 5 long years of dating  I finally get it finally get wet all  that magic and all those  fairy tales and  happily ever afters don't really exist  so why spend any more of my time looking  for them. he slurred.

How many times have I dried  your tears? karan taunted. 

and when was the last time you saw me cry... replied maan. 

oh that doesn't mean you don't cry. That just means that you don't let anyone close enough to see you cry that is not true all right.  This is gonna sound weird but I wish for you a good cry in front of someone close to your heart  someday."   Karan was hopeful that his best friend will find his true love some day. 

huh thank you can we change the subject  now...maan said , fed enough with his talks of love.

yeah it's just you are the most generous  best person that I know  and you know if you end up alone what  earthly hope is there for the rest of us...karan sigh with concern.

His name is Maan Singh Khurana. He works as Professor at the ***** University. I want you to help him. Goddess of Love informed cupid Geet. She watched him stumbling on his steps , then reaching his bed, he slumped down, suddenly crying like a child. 

"why he is crying?" she asked blankly, couldn't make out head or tail of his reaction. 

well his heart has been broken too  many times and he doesn't believe in  love anymore. she informed as both watched and heard everything both friends spoke in the bar.

But  why him?" geet asked.

"Because every three years i'm  given a sign a grand trine formed by the  north star and jupiter's moons that  points to a heart too rare and too  worthy to be alone any longer and this  year the grand trine led me to him  and because i am the goddess of love and  you are the cupid and  because i say so...'

"I make myself  perfectly clear young woman?  " she said with attitude and geet nodded silently.

"You have to deliver  the gift of love to Maan Khurana and  you'll be home by sunrise. she handed her bow and three arrows.  "two are for target practice as your aim is always a little rusty when you've been sleeping  hence the current divorce rate and one for Maan." 

Geet pouted, "I mean only three arrows,  what's with the shortage?"  

I gave you unlimited arrows back then  and remember what happened ? she reminded her about her fail missions few years back and wastage of arrows thereby.

"okay okay let's not dredge that up again." 

FqcE0E8aAAAwFnD.jpg

Geet gave out a silly smile. I'll take the three arrows."  

oh by the way I'm sending you to earth  as an young woman lives on earth. you are not going like this before humans. she pointed at her fairy attire and ears. 

Geet nodded in agreement. she was young beautiful cupid whom goddess mother blessed with other cupids. 

"And remember.... " goddess mother begun only to be interrupted by Geet. 

I know... I know....target  practice.... Maan Khurana... gift of love....be home by sunrise.... blah blah blah" 

FqOxGlnacAA4dSm.jpg

Geet finished with blank look.  

"Now remember my dear, you be careful down there for much has changed since your last  visit.  Goddess reminded her again. 

Geet nodded and turned to go when last set of words she heard from goddess mother is...

"You go now. I look forward to your return."  

Precap - missed arrow...😈

Hope it had come out well...was not satisfied with previous chapter, that's why I edited again and completely changed the update, It is more like fantasy romance tale. I have little search on the google also have make some changes according to the concept. πŸ˜›

It's whole imaginary work, away from reality. Take it just as a fiction plz. πŸ˜³

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update.  . . .    

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb 

maan is sad loosing his love of life sameera 

maan is only concentrate on work after sameera left him making his friend worried for him 

geet assign to rise love in his heart

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful partπŸ€—

Well I enjoyed the bantering of Cupid & Goddess πŸ˜‚ that was really cute & hopefully nothing wrong happens to Geet while accomplishing the mission

Poor Maan is completely heart broken 😞 he was dumped & now couldn't think of joining the scattered pieces of his heart

So Geet is on her mission to earth for Maan & hopefully everything goes well

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—