Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Professor's reason to become a desh drohi made me laugh.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

what crap is going on in n6 professor mehak uski beti ðŸ¤¢ they could have got a new villain 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Professor's reason to become a desh drohi made me laugh.

he did not padhma vibhashan ðŸ˜†

jasminerahul thumbnail

ha ha.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I have a doubt.Professor said that only after Seema Maa made him alive again and showed Mahek to him,he started seeing Mahek differently.So after that Trisha was born.Right?Then how did Trisha become an adult so fast?

firewings_diya thumbnail

I have a doubt.Professor said that only after Seema Maa made him alive again and showed Mahek to him,he started seeing Mahek differently.So after that Trisha was born.Right?Then how did Trisha become an adult so fast?

they used some injections ðŸ¤£ like 6years leap main bacche bade nahi hue but bacche ki sauteli maa badi hogai🤣

jasminerahul thumbnail

ha ha.jokes apart...do u know how it happened?

they used some injections ðŸ¤£ like 6years leap main bacche bade nahi hue but bacche ki sauteli maa badi hogai🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

I have many doubts. 

If rakshas can be saved like this why other rakshas are dead. ðŸ˜†

If pratha's daughter is ill why she is roaming wearing cloths as if she is going for a part which mom does that where is her salwars ðŸ˜†

If mehak's daughter was roaming like prathna how come she is so strong and pratha is unable to catch her. Why did she say I am bored so she came to a party where she could have taken part in her normal roop and roamed in party?

If professor and mehak had an affair they should be with ragu only then why they did not notice baby bump. Is it like only shesh naagins get baby bump other naagins can give birth without bump😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

ha ha.jokes apart...do u know how it happened?

nahi re i just watched some episode but literally makers have amnesia they forgot that pratha was kiara and not prathna ðŸ˜† the way prathna said i am original that was so stupid😆

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Bekaboo dekh. It's replica of n5 you can watch epi 1 and directly skip to epi 3 or 4 ranav as ranav is boring and ranav as pratham that's when story is interesting.

jasminerahul thumbnail

yes i am watching it.

Bekaboo dekh. It's replica of n5 you can watch epi 1 and directly skip to epi 3 or 4 ranav as ranav is boring and ranav as pratham that's when story is interesting.