Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

isilie dharti se koi bhi dumb sa insaan ko uthake shesh naag bana dena nehi chahiye...agar uske paas future wala power hoga bhito use pata nehi hoga shayad...present to thik se dikhta nehi bande ko, na hi dimag chalta hai...future dekhna kuch zada hi absurd ho jata🀣

🀣

Gulshub1908 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The story has become intriguing and I love it, so many children and cuteness is like cherry on the ice

Sunainaa12 thumbnail

I think Raghu 's sister is sending the venom. 

Gayatri1000 thumbnail

Tejasswi is indeed Ruling the show! She's just slaying all her characters so well that it makes us stuck throughout the episodes! The vfx and the editings are also amazing.

Excited for the upcoming storyline πŸ™ŒπŸ» 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i watched bits and pieces until last to last week. I lost interest post that as they are repeating same professor thing and 5 saal baad phir kuch hoga and all. Which made no sense as they made professor negative by showing him as asurs son or something.

My heart aches for PraRish. All the villains were around for second time and they even gave chance to Yeti. Bas mere Shakti ki promise complete nahin hui and na hi prarish Vapas mile. Raghav's character was nice but I m sure usko bhi rishabh ki tarah useless kar denge. Just saw episode after long time where prathna is ma kaali and raghu still doesn't realize truth. Kon sa sasta nasha karke script likhte hai. Little naagin  twins don't have power. Prathana  is dumb like before and takshak sab kuch batata nahin. Isse accha to farista tha jo book diya karta tha pratha ko. Chalo my rant is over about current track. 

Just watched episode of prarish reunion from last year. Those 3 episodes were done nicely. I have no clue how but saw it on color airing it today.

nehaagrawal115 thumbnail

Yesterday episode of naagin was mind-blowing and very entertaining ❀️😍

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhe101

My heart aches for PraRish. All the villains were around for second time and they even gave chance to Yeti. Bas mere Shakti ki promise complete nahin hui and na hi prarish Vapas mile. Raghav's character was nice but I m sure usko bhi rishabh ki tarah useless kar denge. Just saw episode after long time where prathna is ma kaali and raghu still doesn't realize truth. Kon sa sasta nasha karke script likhte hai. Little naagin  twins don't have power. Prathana  is dumb like before and takshak sab kuch batata nahin. Isse accha to farista tha jo book diya karta tha pratha ko. Chalo my rant is over about current track. 

Just watched episode of prarish reunion from last year. Those 3 episodes were done nicely. I have no clue how but saw it on color airing it today.

So True.. No logic

Now professor also is ageless.. He looks same.. 

His new adopted daughter Neha is same age as Prarthana.. And it seems like prarthana is decade old considering the fact Neha was born after professor became vengeful which is after his so called death.. 

Now Mahek also escaped and roaming freely everywhere .. But nowhere shakti is seen.. 

Edited by MUNNII - 1 years ago
Janetz thumbnail

Loving the season Love the acting of teju I hope she get good offer after it 

firewings_diya thumbnail

what crap is going on in n6 professor mehak uski beti πŸ€’ they could have got a new villain 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

what crap is going on in n6 professor mehak uski beti πŸ€’ they could have got a new villain 

And maheks 4th marriage πŸ˜†