Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

does anyone think vastal is not raghu ? 

Don't think so ...otherwise it will be big embarassment for Thakshak raaj...He knows everything,but he will also tricked???

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Don't think so ...otherwise it will be big embarassment for Thakshak raaj...He knows everything,but he will also tricked???

I guess it's going like s2. Where rocky will mu shivangi and he will consummate and send her to jail thinking she will loose her power but she becomes white naagin as rocky was takshak naag ðŸ˜†

Takshak raaj said shesh naagin will meet him she will find him he did not say who is shesh naag.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This shit needs to end. Tired of seeing Pratha and Prathna lose all the time to the same old villains. ðŸ¥± Why not come back with a new season, new villains and new story ? 

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess it's going like s2. Where rocky will mu shivangi and he will consummate and send her to jail thinking she will loose her power but she becomes white naagin as rocky was takshak naag ðŸ˜†

Takshak raaj said shesh naagin will meet him she will find him he did not say who is shesh naag.

I meant if he knows that Raghav is not what she thinking atleast he will play his monologue.  Anyways everything is just repitative and boring...It is good to end it soon....Only being naagin is better...

Increasing the power of naagin is decreasing the content and story ...

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

This shit needs to end. Tired of seeing Pratha and Prathna lose all the time to the same old villains. ðŸ¥± Why not come back with a new season, new villains and new story ? 

And with a moderate power ,like every naagin have....Not this shiv vardani shesh naag and naagin  with extra deshbhakthi ......Naagin and human is better ....

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I meant if he knows that Raghav is not what she thinking atleast he will play his monologue.  Anyways everything is just repitative and boring...It is good to end it soon....Only being naagin is better...

Increasing the power of naagin is decreasing the content and story ...

I like vatsal from tarzan days ðŸ˜† i am okay if they stretch some more days and end it. I don't think it will end soon as naagin is the only show which is doing good in colors. That's why they added twist of turning vatsal villain so that they can drag it will stretch for one more month.

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Yeh shesh naagin 4 Janam lechuki hai lkn yeh mehak hai ke buddhi hi nhi horahi hai 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

LOOOOOOL Pragathi comes with a wig, specs and a different accent, she isn't recognizable. ðŸ¤£ Height of bakwaas. ðŸ¤ª