Molkki 2 will be completely opposite of what Amar Upadhyay!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

My character in Molkki 2 will be completely opposite of what Amar Upadhyay had played: Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor on his new show Molkki 2 and how it is very different from the characters of the first season. 

Ashish Kapoor, who was last seen in the show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyaa 2, is all set to play the lead in the second season of Molkki. The first season had Amar Upadhyay playing the lead role.

Ashish says, "The second season is completely different from the first season. The character is also opposite to what Amar had played in the show earlier. In this show, both the boy and girl are against following the custom of Molkki and yet they fall prey to it. The boy feels it's unfair but he has to give in to it. I am looking forward to this new project." 

The actor, who has been a part of the television industry for the past two decades, admits that he never watches TV. He shares, "I don't watch TV at all. Only some days when I come home and if my mother is watching a show, I sit with her to give her company, otherwise I don't watch TV. The TV set in my room does not get switched on for months. I like to read, jog and play a sport when I am free and not working. I find that is de-stressing and entertaining. So, I haven't watched the first season of Molkki. I have an idea of the story and characters because I am in the second season."

Ashish has begun shooting for the show. He says, "Yes, I have started shooting for it. I am glad that after Pratigyaa, this will be a different and challenging role." 

Link: My character in Molkki 2 will be completely opposite of what Amar Upadhyay had played: Ashish Kapoor - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

- Prii

OMGEE thanks for sharing dear .

Nice article . So far I have yet to notice any drastic changes for Virendra pratap Singh .. 

Even bhoomi reminds me too much of Purvi . 

I am waiting for new story n new characterisation. 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

OMGEE thanks for sharing dear .

Nice article . So far I have yet to notice any drastic changes for Virendra pratap Singh .. 

Even bhoomi reminds me too much of Purvi . 

I am waiting for new story n new characterisation. 

Initially mereko Suraj VPS jaisa Kroor Singh nahi hai lga....last kuch episode se similar dikhane ki koshish kar rahe hai 

Purvi bhi strong thi bahot..Bhoomi ka samjh hi nahi aa raha karna kya chahte hai😅

The stories are similar but Suraj and Virendra are different in style, charisma, personality etc.