Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What you ever see a fight like this between Singhania and Maheswari?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Honestly watching these fights and the way they speak to each other...Would never imagine this between Goenka and Singhgania and Sighngania and Maheswari. The repsect they had for each other and values was unique, 

Manjira shouting at Swarna was just disrespectful 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Swarna blamed Naira for her son's death, Rajishri fought back for her granddaughter. It was a screaming match per se. Rajishri was crying with high bp because it was such an emotional conversation and, if I remember correctly, Swarna fainted. 

It was the battle of two mothers who, subconsciously, held the other family responsible for the death of their child

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

When Swarna blamed Naira for her son's death, Rajishri fought back for her granddaughter. It was a screaming match per se. Rajishri was crying with high bp because it was such an emotional conversation and, if I remember correctly, Swarna fainted. 

It was the battle of two mothers who, subconsciously, held the other family responsible for the death of their child

Funny enough about that situation was that singhanias never punished mansi for physically killing akshara via hit and run whilst driving underage, but swarna and karthik and rest of their fam made naira life hell for a death they knew was shubham own fault due to drug use and naira was at no fault. Their own daughter literally killed someone and wanted no punishment for her but the way they treated naira for a death they knew she had no hand in was height of hypocrisy. 

Lol swarna herself told lie shubham died upon birth and hid him being alive for so many years too. The Male lead's family in both season 2 and 3 are biggest hypocrites. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Here's a link to the scene for new viewers or anyone wanting a refresher

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

That’s the thing, they forgive and never created a scene about it. Yes, Naksh brought it up later to defend Naira for Manish’s accident but his point was the hypocrisy, reminding the Goenkas that they’re not as holy as portrayed.

Another similarity is, Naira refused to forgive when she thought it was Kartik who did the accident but she forgive Mansi, and then Luv Kush. Likewise, we see Akshara having a bigger heart for forgiving Manjari and Aarohi but she won’t melt for Abhimanyu’s apology. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Honestly watching these fights and the way they speak to each other...Would never imagine this between Goenka and Singhgania and Sighngania and Maheswari. The repsect they had for each other and values was unique, 

Manjira shouting at Swarna was just disrespectful 

Once upon a tym naitik n shorya started a buisness and had a misunderstandings which bottled up and bursted as an ugly fight between the two on the day of akshara's bday in maheshwari house.

That was the only fight between maheshwari - singhaninia family that too elders tried best to resolve in every possible way . 

Occasional coldness at certain point is been observed sometimes from Gayatri / dadaji / baisa 's side . But never a insults and arguments though . Only difference of opinion.

But when akshara was blamed for dadaji death and moved to Cape Town . Both the families loose contact and stopped celebrating festivals together. 

Talking about goenka sighania family . Goenkas never gave any respect to sighanias . Ryt from kaira marriage Mimi .. suhasini goenka .. dadi of that season always tried to put down naira n her family 

And sighanias always stayed quite , devyani and rajshri  tried calling out them occasionally. Even during keesh wedding ..  I loved keerti - naksh as a couple and mohina - Rishi were just 👌👌. But I feel sorry that all the buildup for there marriage was done by emotionally blackmailing sighanias on the name of naira . Naksh agreed to marry keerti only becoz he didn't wanted naira to face any problem and rest of them just accepted naksh' decision . 

Even after marrying 2 daughters in that family ..Goenkas keep throwing that ladke Wale ka attitude. During Mansi anmol wedding .. swarna kept that rotten face for naira thinking that becoz of her she lost her son .. ignoring the fact that the daughter they are marrying in that family has murdered her would be mami saas already and these ppl are accepting her happily without any grudges. I still don't understand how naira loved Mansi after knowing that fact.

Manjari shouting at swarna is not ok . Coz she belongs to an elder generation. They have conveniently forgotten the fact that swarna - Manish are Akshu 's grandparents not parents . 

But swarna behaved the same with rajshri and devyani once . 

I don't know how many of you believe in karma. But I do. That is a reason why I never feel bad for Goenkas . There karma is hitting them back . Arohi's life is getting spoiled the same way they spoiled gayu's. Manjari is doing exactly what swarna did with naira . 

I only feel sad for the these 3 siblings coz they are suffering the deeds of their elders.

Ppl who have not watched S2 may feel bad for Goenkas . 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Exactly!  Remember how this Saintly Mimi had literally thrown Naira out of her house because of some fake abortion drama?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Exactly!  Remember how this Saintly Mimi had literally thrown Naira out of her house because of some fake abortion drama?

Yep. Made no sense. Even if she thought naira had an abortion, that was all before she even met and married karthik so how did it make sense for suhasini to be angry at her and throw her out of house? 🤢

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

These Goenkas were as vile as these Birlas back then , if not more. And they made Naira apologize to Mimi after that. It was disgusting to watch! And when Naitik criticized her for doing that , she had shown so much attitude. There were so many other instances too , like Swarna's hate for Naira, Pre natal gender determination,  pooja for a male child, not supporting that molestation victim of the twins and so many more. But jn that season they always sided with their own children. Idhar toh nobody cares about Akshara.