TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Dint Anupam Kher win best actor?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arshimehta

In terms of looks and dancing skill he may be tad bit better than Raj Kumar Rao but in terms of acting he is far far behind Raj Kumar Rao. 

Rajkumar Rao is actually a decent dancer.  Kartik basically has that one backward steps move that he does in every song.  

A lot of these awards are about popularity.  Kartik had one of the biggest hits of the year in 2022.  His win isn’t a surprise and I’m sure he’ll win a few more.  Provided he’s free and is able to attend the award show 😉

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Rajkumar Rao is actually a decent dancer.  Kartik basically has that one backward steps move that he does in every song.  

A lot of these awards are about popularity.  Kartik had one of the biggest hits of the year in 2022.  His win isn’t a surprise and I’m sure he’ll win a few more.  Provided he’s free and is able to attend the award show 😉

@bold, yup. He loves dancing and experiments, unlike the slide karo man😪

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sheesh I’m trying really hard to remember a moment in bb2 where karthik shined ..

Like literally any performance is better than that…even shantanu who had a tiny supporting role in gangu did a better job …

His impersonated “ami he tomar” was so cringe I can’t believe they gave that an award

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its disgraced  that Karthik wins ahead of Ajay Devgn, Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapoor, Rajkumar Rao

I must say That's really shocking!

Edited by forza - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

May be that none of the other contenders had time or interest to attend (and perform)...getting a Zee award isn't such prestigious anymore (I suppose).

Btw, did Kartik get the award for the BB2 movie or for his performance in Freddy or for his work in 2022 released movies?

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago