Kartik better actor than Rajkumar Rao!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ocean_breeze

He himself went on to say.. I will take prince title.. Even if said this jokingly.. It  was very embarrassing move from his PR. AB is shehenshah , SRK is badhshah coz of their movie names.. So he is sehzada🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

By that logic what is Arjun Kapoor.. "Kuttey"😆😆

Shahid is Kaminey😎

Damn why you gotta shade snickers like that 😭

What did it ever do to you. I like digging into a snickers when I'm hungry 

Originally posted by ohophelia

Damn why you gotta shade snickers like that 😭

What did it ever do to you. I like digging into a snickers when I'm hungry 

Damn! 

Kartik Aryan = snickers

dat's d point

I put in time to watch both films and KA in BB was more enjoyable 

These awards have no value n no audience left. 

De do jisko dena hai

Originally posted by Breakinews

Oh come on

Diljit was pathetic , tried too hard and he failed miserably in evoking emotions despite being a good actor. He couldn't do justice to the role he was portraying. 

The movie itself looked b grade due to poor acting and direction

OT

I like them both and they are eay better actors who can give all the current 55+ oldies run for their money

All the critics, someone I know with a film making degree and I personally strongly disagree with you. Most critics felt he was the best thing in the film along with the other performances. Most people on this form who watched the film when they aren’t even Diljit fans would disagree with you. 

That being said you are welcome to have you own opinion. But I don’t care much for it. 🤷‍♀️ thnx for sharing though mid ! 

Originally posted by Breakinews

Jogi was a half baked product which is the primary reason for his lackluster performance. 

You being a fan would love it no matter what and also for the fact that it has a sentimental value for you keeping the sensibilities of the topic in mind but from a neutral perspective, it wasn't anything praiseworthy.

I know you don't care for my opinion and neither am I expecting you too. It's just we are in an open forum where anyone can quote anyone even of they disagree with their opinion. There is nothing more to it.

@bold....As for you getting personal, I wish you don't forget your karma the day when it comes bite you back.

About getting personal? Am I supposed to ignore the fact your ID is a day old? It says right on top of you ID name. And you know so much about me? That I take the issue of 1984 very personally. And I am a fan of Diljit Dosanjh's acting. Calling you a mid when you clearly are one is getting personal? 

I wasn’t alone in thinking he was brilliant? Like I said, you are welcome to have your own opinion. And quoting me would make sense when I cared for your opinion.

You are still free to do it. But you disagreeing with me is not going to change my opinion. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

So shersha was not nominated?

You have to bring in revenue and profits. Rajkumar has one real hit in his entire career

Originally posted by SriRani

So shersha was not nominated?

no that would’ve been nominated last year