Did twinkle khanna ruin it for akshay? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Breakin news ok. Tbh these days I don’t get into box office n was absent since 2017.  On topic: nobody should write off someone !!

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

No.  He brought it on himself. Mere man me Akshay ki image ek shatir chalak untrustworthy insan ki ban chuki hai..  but i don't think his films are flopping because of his or his wife's personal views or actions. I think log pak chuke hain har maheene uski ek nayi film aate dekh ke. Overexposure and quantity over quality ruined it for Akshay imo.

πŸ˜† 6 mahine ke bhi break lele yeh to srk ke tarha 4 saal ka lagega us ke fans ko LMLMAO

Originally posted by Breakinews

So no more movies, no money, no bank balance, no more luxuries

Since selfie opened to 2 crs

Why Do I Care GIFs | Tenor

She couldve done soooooooooooo much better than a playboy like Akshay.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Breakinews

This was as genuine a discussion as akshaykumar's citizenship one in which you gleefully participated in😊

I rebutted your entire post respectfully and logically and you chose to make personal attacks on me...May I know what irked you so much other than me calling her brainwashed? 

She is infamous for mocking  ridiculing and attacking people and their religious beliefs on her twitter since years ...in return I only called her brainwashed. Why does it make me racist and not someone like her in your opinion...care you explain?

As far as I know discussions on celebs and their background is all valid and I was within the boundaries when I was talking about her but you crossed the line by going personal. Now that you have already made the first move...i am going to respond accordingly.

If you can consider her liberal and progressive despite her open bigotry wrt one particular religion, her elitist attitude towards the paying audience and looking down on them for their cultural and religious beliefs, I think your support towards someone like her gives away your own bias and racist mindset.

And this isnt first time for you. This is how you have always rolled in the forum. I remember how you called nupur sharma a bigot while feigning ignorance about what tasneem rehmani said in the same debate and how mo zubair let loose terrorists after her and all those who supported her resulting into 6 beheadings. But your only concern was ofcourse..what nupur quoted from the scripture .. weren't you biased and racist then?

You are the same woman who loves and enjoys bashing of likes of akshaykumar and kartik aryan gleefully but will come defending any and every khan actor regardless 

I am sure you have never been called out in this extreme leftist forum for the kind of "racism and bias" you practice , but it wouldn't make you all that doodh ki dhooli...so i would advise you to refrain from pointing fingers at others for things that you yourself indulge in. 

Now I am sure I will be the one to get reported n elimknated despite being at the receiving end..it also shows the bias and racism being practiced here.

But it's always you guys who will get to play the victim card.  πŸ˜Š

It is against my better judgment to respond to this, but here we go.  

What irked me so much was that you brought up Shahrukh Khan into the discussion and called him pro Pakistan.  The discussion wasn’t about Shahrukh Khan or politics at all.  And I realized in that moment that you were the same person with whom I had the discussion about Nupur Sharma.  And if I’m not mistaken you are more than likely the same person who referred to Bollywood as Urduwood once and got called out by everyone in here.  For the record and before you jump to conclusions, I’m not from Pakistan either and have some serious issues with every aspect of Pakistan’s government.

I still stand by my comments about Nupur Sharma.  As a spokesperson for the government party she should have known better than to say something so bigotted.  I did not feign ignorance about the Muslim(s) who threatened her or committed murders because of her comments.  As I told you in the original post a few months ago, I am neither Indian nor live in India and as such I don’t get every detailed news item.  Details of communal violence in India doesn’t make headlines that reach me but a government spokesperson making a brazenly bigoted comments does.  So no, I was genuinely not aware of whatever crimes a muslim committed in response to Sharma’s bigotry.  Just because I criticized Nupur Sharma doesn’t mean I automatically support the idea or suggestion of any violence against her.  Two things can be wrong at the same time.  If you don’t get any of this then I can’t help you.  

I criticize Akshay Kumar and Kartik Aryan because I don’t like them as actors and/or their personas.  It has nothing to do with their last names.  As far as the Khans go, I think Salman is an abuser, a misogynist, and a murderer and belongs in jail.  I think Saif is a great versatile actor but his open letter in support of eugenics will forever make him one of the most ignorant people in Bollywood in spite of his education and β€œintellectualism”.  

Now I’m done with this discussion for real.  And hopefully I’ll recognize you a lot sooner next time and won’t even engage.  But from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry for whatever it was that caused you to become so hateful towards Muslims.  Every community has their ignorants and problematic factions, and if we keep judging all of them by their worst we will be making this a very sad world for all our futures.  

Peace out.  

I think mostly everyone’s movies r failing cos of bad scripts. People r no longer interested in wassting money unless they enjoy it. Now u get everyone online so if u r in two minds u can watch it online. Not to forget some great content in the form of web series. Too many options why bother going to the theatre unless it’s worth 

@TM with fake ID

Twinkle already runs a successful design business and has elite clientele and earns in millions herself and is a bestselling writer too. She does not live only off Akshay's money. Rajesh Khanna was not broke and had immense property for which Dimple, his live in partner and daughters were fighting.

Twinkle has her own earnings and properties of her parents. She does not just live at mercy of Akki.

Also, Twinkle is a grown adult woman and is educated and has right to her views. She can say or write ANYTHING she wants on ANY topic in the world.

You are nobody to shut her up. She does what she wants.

You are free to disagree with her. She is not forcing you to agree.

It is stupid to think some protest or tweet made film flop. 

Aamir's been facing protests since times of Fanaa but all his films till Dangal were hits. SRK has been facing protests since MNIK but his films did well until JTHJ. Pathaan was also hit despite protests. Salman has been in bad press and cases all life but has plenty of hits.

Films hit and flop depends on time of release or content. Not real life political views.

Akshay flops due to doing too many films and being over exposed and predictable. Or bad scripts. Not for his or Twinkle's political leanings.

If he does a good entertainer he will be hit again. He is in every ad, public service message and film out there. So audience fatigue sets in.

Stop dragging politics everywhere. Sikhs or Punjabis shutting down Akki over farmer protests are not reason for his flops. They are a 1% of population anyway. Not enough to make films flop. Why rest of majority nationalists and Sanghis do not make Akki films hits?

No one watches films based on political views of a star or his wife. 

So you are the same old stalker who makes fake IDs each week? I guessed it right.

Darling, no one stormed theatres to stop screenings of Akki films. The way Bajrang Dal did for Pathaan or LSC.

So stop this false equivalence of boycott calls.

I never saw Sikhs take credit for Akki flops. Because 1% population never affected fate of any film. Nor did Sikh groups storm theatres to stop Akki films from screening.

I speak against trolling Khans and Sara get. But it is against bigotry. Not blaming Khans or Sara for their ideology or flops. Though I did wonder if Khans should keep quiet and not give material to boycott gang and media. It is their choice and FoE though.

I am against politicians and propaganda targeting cinema and celebs but I do not blame it solely for flops of stars who genuinely give bad or boring films or are over exposed.

Keep your insecurity and bigotry to your self. And stop assuming anyone will change their views due to flops or hashtag or protests.

No one can change views of Kangana. No one can change views of Twinkle or Akki.

No matter what we debate.

I have not even named any damn religion or community here yet you keep dragging religion. Stop it. You need therapy and come out of your fake victimhood and persecution complex. I have not spread hate against any community at all. Rather you are a resident hater and spread bigotry. Drag religion even where it is not needed, like Akki's flops which are more due to his over exposure, lazy acting, bad scripts than any politics or religion.

Or labeling Twinkle a Hindu hater though she has never said anything against any faith. She does question regressive rituals. It is same as Gul Panag who had openly spoken about how she was judged for cutting her hair as a Sikh and cutting hair does not make her less of a Sikh or reflect her relation with God. That does not mean Gul is anti Sikh. Everyone has right to question or speak about practices or rituals or beliefs. Gul's dad HS Panag speaks against SGPC, Bhindranwale, that does not make him anti Sikh either. Same way Twinkle speaking against orthodox or conservative or regressive elements or hate mongers or trads or extremists or RW does not make her hater.

It is not too hard to grasp. Why are hyper religious lot so sensitive that they think everyone is out to get them or hates them or their religion and feel their religion is in danger? Questioning anything is hate? Real hate is what you hyper religious, RW lot of each community spread 24/7 against everyone else, spew venom and drag everyone who does not toe your line.

Talk about yourself FAKE ID. You do not reflect whole forum. I have been on this forum since teenage and never posted against any faith so SHUT IT.  

You get banned for your fake ids, personal attacks and dragging religion in film forums and issues where not required and you target members in name of faith or ideology too. Not because of some liberal conspiracy. Now go and join Twitter or Parler or Koo and rant to no ends there. I am glad IF still has proper mods..

You start the thread yet accuse others of starting it? LMAO!

You are beyond help.

Anyway keep at it and do not blame others when you are banned due to your own ways. You violate rules of the forum.

Your job is evident to everyone by now.

I wonder why most members take the bait or hope to explain anything or make you see reason or get fooled by your new IDs without realising it is you, doing your usual job.

I will not respond to your bazillion new IDs again. I hope to recognise you better next time and your writing style.

Anyway, on topic, again, so many films do not flop due to personal life or politics of star. They flop due to bad scripts or audience fatigue besides easy availability of online content. Akki and other 90s and 2000s stars are getting old and are over exposed. Their old films and ads play on TV all day. They gotta offer something unique to make people  watch them. Or something larger than life. No one came to stop screenings of Akki films like various Dals did for LSC or Pathaan. So Akki has only himself to blame. Not his wife. And you guys are really regressive if you think you can punish husband and bully him for views of his wife and in turn he will ask wife to keep quiet or wife will change her views.