Bangali Baaji [Tere Bin]

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This OS is dedicated to our favourite Behaya Baaji, Enjoy🎉

"Hoo-h'Hoo-hoo-hoo", 

"Ahhhhh-Ahhhhh",  The hooting of owl was enough to scared the two women who were roaming in the forest at almost midnight. No, No they were not roaming in the forest instead they are crossing the forest to meet someone who can help them.

"Dariye mat baaji, bas pohonch gaye, woh jhopadi dekh rahi hai bangali baaji wohi rehti hai", [Don't be afraid Ma'am. We have reached. You see the hut there that's where Bangali Baaji stays] Bina told Haya, who wants to contact this Bangali Baaji so she can help him in getting Murtasim like she did help Bina in getting back her fiancée.

"Mai kaha dari Bina, woh toh tum chikhi toh meri bhi cheekh nikal gayi", [I am not afraid Bina, it was you who shouted, I just gave you company] Haya shushed her maid.

"Acha yeh sab chodo aur yeh batao yeh kaam toh kar dengi na mera? Mera matlab meri dost ka", [Leave all this and tell me she would do my work right? I mean my friend's] Haya questioned, She has taken a high risk by coming here so she needs the assurance, it's her last chance to get Murtasim back.

"Ji Baaji, bilkul fikar na kare aap. Aaj tak Bangali Baaji fail nahi hui", [yes Ma'am. Don't worry Bangali Baaji has never failed] Bina assured her and they both went inside to meet Bangali Baaji.

"Aao Aao Haya", [welcome Haya] A lady wearing black clothes said to Haya who got shocked and thought she will surely help her, it seems like she knows everything but the truth was Bina has already taken an appointment with her name.

"Baaji, aapko mera naam pata hai?", Haya asked still surprised. 

"Hume sab pata hai, Haya. Tum sirf apna kaam batao", [I know everything Haya, you just tell me what's bothering you?] Bangali baaji asked and she looked at Bina who went outside on Bangali Balaji's order.

"Woh Baaji mai or Murtasim ek dusre se pyaar karte hai par na jaane woh Meerub kaha se beech mein aagayi or mere Murtasim ko mujhse cheen liya. Please kuch aisa kare ki Murtaism mujhe wapas mil jaaye", [Uh... Bangali Baaji, Murtasim and I love each other but don't know from where Meerub came and snatched my love from me. Please do something so I can get my Murtasim back] Haya told her painful story to Bangali Baaji with tearful eyes who looked at her with pity.

"Fikra mat karo Haya, yeh powder lo aur isse garam dudh mein milakar Murtasim ko pila dena or woh tumhare kabze mein aajayega", [Don't worry Haya, Take this powder and mix it in warm milk then give it to Murtasim then he would only listen to you] Bangali Baaji said giving Haya a packet of powder.

"Par yaad rahe sirf tum hi iss powder ko dudh mein milana aur yeh powder do din Tak apna asar dikhayega toh uss beech apna kaam kar lena", [But make sure that you yourself mix this powder in milk and it will remain effective for two days only so you have to complete your work within those two days] Bangali Baaji warned her and Haya happily went back to Khan Mansion with the powder.

Haya was in the kitchen warming the Milk for Murtasim. It seems like her luck day cause Murtasim himself asked Meerub today for a warm glass of milk, but she knows that Meerub is a very egoistic girl so she won't do that but Haya will happily do this for her Murtasim.

She kept the glass of milk after warming it when Maa Begum called for her so she hurriedly went  to her when Meerub entered the kitchen to warm some milk for her husband and when she was almost done with this she heard Murtasim calling out for her so she informed Bina to bring the glass in their room. Bina kept the glass of milk together with powdered milk and went to the cabinets to find a tray when Haya again entered angrily cause Maa Begum have asked for a glass of milk.

"Ab uss buddhi ke liye bhi garm karo", [Now prepare a glass for that oldie too] She murmured angrily but got happy to see another glass of milk and by mistake took the powdered milk for Maa Begum without giving a thought to her plan. 

"Are Dusra glaas kahan gaya", [oh no where is the another glass] she frowned when she saw the glass missing but then asked Bina who entered the kitchen and she told her that she gave the milk to Murtaism which made her happy and she went to sleep thinking about her bright future with Murtasim.

Next when they all gathered on the dining table except Maa Begum she saw Meerub and Murtasim giving loving glances to each other behaving like Laila majnu angered her. How come Bangali Baaji’s magic failed. She is getting irritated with every passing second when Maa Begum came there and said.

“Haya, Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe pata hai na tumhare bina mera dil nahi lagta”, [Haya, what are you doing here? You know I can’t live without you right?] Maa Begum said giving a shock to everyone present there especially Haya whose face looked deprived of any colour.

“Kahi inhone toh woh dudh nahi pi liya”, [It seems like she has drank that milk] Haya’s face paled at this.

“Are ab chalo bhi”, [Come on let’s go now] with this Maa Begum dragged Haya with her and everybody shrugged at her behaviour and got busy with their own business, Anwar and Mariam in their breakfast while Meerub and Murtasim in each other.

“Aaj se tum yahi rahogi Haya, mere room mein”, [From now on you will live in my room Haya] Maa Begum declared but Haya was still in shock, her dreams of getting Murtasim back shattered.

The next 2 days were pure torture for Haya as Maa Begum was not leaving her alone for a second and now she couldn’t spy over Meerasim, she doesn’t know what they are doing and on top of that last night she dreamt that Murtasim’s children are calling her  phuppo. And when those torturous days got over she heard Meerub saying that last night was fun which was enough to make her faint but what she doesn’t know was that Meerub was talking about their movie marathon which she enjoyed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

This OS is dedicated to our favourite Behaya Baaji, Enjoy🎉

"Hoo-h'Hoo-hoo-hoo", 

"Ahhhhh-Ahhhhh",  The hooting of owl was enough to scared the two women who were roaming in the forest at almost midnight. No, No they were not roaming in the forest instead they are crossing the forest to meet someone who can help them.

"Dariye mat baaji, bas pohonch gaye, woh jhopadi dekh rahi hai bangali baaji wohi rehti hai", [Don't be afraid Ma'am. We have reached. You see the hut there that's where Bangali Baaji stays] Bina told Haya, who wants to contact this Bangali Baaji so she can help him in getting Murtasim like she did help Bina in getting back her fiancée.

"Mai kaha dari Bina, woh toh tum chikhi toh meri bhi cheekh nikal gayi", [I am not afraid Bina, it was you who shouted, I just gave you company] Haya shushed her maid.

"Acha yeh sab chodo aur yeh batao yeh kaam toh kar dengi na mera? Mera matlab meri dost ka", [Leave all this and tell me she would do my work right? I mean my friend's] Haya questioned, She has taken a high risk by coming here so she needs the assurance, it's her last chance to get Murtasim back.

"Ji Baaji, bilkul fikar na kare aap. Aaj tak Bangali Baaji fail nahi hui", [yes Ma'am. Don't worry Bangali Baaji has never failed] Bina assured her and they both went inside to meet Bangali Baaji.

"Aao Aao Haya", [welcome Haya] A lady wearing black clothes said to Haya who got shocked and thought she will surely help her, it seems like she knows everything but the truth was Bina has already taken an appointment with her name.

"Baaji, aapko mera naam pata hai?", Haya asked still surprised. 

"Hume sab pata hai, Haya. Tum sirf apna kaam batao", [I know everything Haya, you just tell me what's bothering you?] Bangali baaji asked and she looked at Bina who went outside on Bangali Balaji's order.

"Woh Baaji mai or Murtasim ek dusre se pyaar karte hai par na jaane woh Meerub kaha se beech mein aagayi or mere Murtasim ko mujhse cheen liya. Please kuch aisa kare ki Murtaism mujhe wapas mil jaaye", [Uh... Bangali Baaji, Murtasim and I love each other but don't know from where Meerub came and snatched my love from me. Please do something so I can get my Murtasim back] Haya told her painful story to Bangali Baaji with tearful eyes who looked at her with pity.

"Fikra mat karo Haya, yeh powder lo aur isse garam dudh mein milakar Murtasim ko pila dena or woh tumhare kabze mein aajayega", [Don't worry Haya, Take this powder and mix it in warm milk then give it to Murtasim then he would only listen to you] Bangali Baaji said giving Haya a packet of powder.

"Par yaad rahe sirf tum hi iss powder ko dudh mein milana aur yeh powder do din Tak apna asar dikhayega toh uss beech apna kaam kar lena", [But make sure that you yourself mix this powder in milk and it will remain effective for two days only so you have to complete your work within those two days] Bangali Baaji warned her and Haya happily went back to Khan Mansion with the powder.

Haya was in the kitchen warming the Milk for Murtasim. It seems like her luck day cause Murtasim himself asked Meerub today for a warm glass of milk, but she knows that Meerub is a very egoistic girl so she won't do that but Haya will happily do this for her Murtasim.

She kept the glass of milk after warming it when Maa Begum called for her so she hurriedly went  to her when Meerub entered the kitchen to warm some milk for her husband and when she was almost done with this she heard Murtasim calling out for her so she informed Bina to bring the glass in their room. Bina kept the glass of milk together with powdered milk and went to the cabinets to find a tray when Haya again entered angrily cause Maa Begum have asked for a glass of milk.

"Ab uss buddhi ke liye bhi garm karo", [Now prepare a glass for that oldie too] She murmured angrily but got happy to see another glass of milk and by mistake took the powdered milk for Maa Begum without giving a thought to her plan. 

"Are Dusra glaas kahan gaya", [oh no where is the another glass] she frowned when she saw the glass missing but then asked Bina who entered the kitchen and she told her that she gave the milk to Murtaism which made her happy and she went to sleep thinking about her bright future with Murtasim.

Next when they all gathered on the dining table except Maa Begum she saw Meerub and Murtasim giving loving glances to each other behaving like Laila majnu angered her. How come Bangali Baaji’s magic failed. She is getting irritated with every passing second when Maa Begum came there and said.

“Haya, Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe pata hai na tumhare bina mera dil nahi lagta”, [Haya, what are you doing here? You know I can’t live without you right?] Maa Begum said giving a shock to everyone present there especially Haya whose face looked deprived of any colour.

“Kahi inhone toh woh dudh nahi pi liya”, [It seems like she has drank that milk] Haya’s face paled at this.

“Are ab chalo bhi”, [Come on let’s go now] with this Maa Begum dragged Haya with her and everybody shrugged at her behaviour and got busy with their own business, Anwar and Mariam in their breakfast while Meerub and Murtasim in each other.

“Aaj se tum yahi rahogi Haya, mere room mein”, [From now on you will live in my room Haya] Maa Begum declared but Haya was still in shock, her dreams of getting Murtasim back shattered.

The next 2 days were pure torture for Haya as Maa Begum was not leaving her alone for a second and now she couldn’t spy over Meerasim, she doesn’t know what they are doing and on top of that last night she dreamt that Murtasim’s children are calling her  phuppo. And when those torturous days got over she heard Meerub saying that last night was fun which was enough to make her faint but what she doesn’t know was that Meerub was talking about their movie marathon which she enjoyed.

great maa begum + haya - maya đŸ€ŁđŸ˜…

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I swear I just fell off laughing. Such a hilarious one shot
too good this was!! Thanks for the tag 

JaneAustin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A lovely story with a comedic twist! Would love to read more like this! đŸ˜†đŸ‘

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

đŸ€Ł It was hilarious.. thank you 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Haha too good 

Best take on Behaya baji đŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

I knew something else would drink it but i had no idea it would be herđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahahahha its hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 haya baji ki yehn bhi band baj gai... Love maa begum n haya love story đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł