KHKN...an almost 30 year old gem (29!) - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

I won't analyse Anna's love (you know...'a door shuts, and then a window openes'...something like that)... to be honest, she just wasn't that important to ME...I liked Juhi more....and agreed wholeheartedly with the youngest of the kids (that he should marry 'the girl at the end' šŸ˜Š

Originally posted by infinity101

I think had she married Suniel eventually she would have fallen for him as well. He was such a sweet guy but she was too involved in Chris to pay any attention to him. Suniel had a middle class family just like Anna and realistically speaking she would have been more happy and welcomed there. Chris was annoying šŸ˜µ

Anna's marriage to Sunil may have had a rocky start because she didn't love him and was not over Chris. But long term, I think it would have been a more content one. Their families were neighbors and good friends. Barring Albert, Anna's family adored Sunil, and Sunil's family adored Anna. It was a much more practical and compatible match.  

That being said, Anna should marry the person she wants. Because the movie is about Sunil's perspectives, we favor him and we really don't get to see much about Anna and Chris' romance. If the movie was made from Chris' perspective maybe Sunil would have been an antagonist trying to break them up. Sunil too deserves to marry someone who actually wants to enthusiastically be with him.  That's why even though the outcome of the movie is not desirable it is the best one. 

I would have died in the end if Juhi didn't come.

In the Twitter-conversation (above), this one correctly commented:

https://twitter.com/huzikapasi/status/1629402771894984705

But that wasn't a good move as he got killed a film later (Anjaam) by the leading man...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

One of SRK's best performance

I watched KHKN again today and good lord in heaven, this film was a dimple delight. SRK was so cute and his smile made me want to pay homage to his dimples. Anna was so blind. Chris was the biggest bore on planet earth so they deserve each other. Both were boring one dimensional characters. Sunil was the most endearing and relatable character in the film. Iā€™m glad he got Juhi at the end. My man deserves the best āœØ