Initial Reflection after 10 episodes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

In my opinion after watching initial 10 episodes, I think Jahaan and Elahi are end game with Jordan harbouring feelings for Elahi yet it being reciprocated. I've got a feeling that Jahaan and Elahi are gna be double act in terms of their career in music as some of the promos have indicated that and in the episodes it's been implied by Elahi liking Jahaan poetry and harmonica tune. Plus their styles of music are more nsync than Jordan and Elahi. 

There could be a time where Jordan will try to impress Elahi with changed demeanour yet I think Jahaan will be in Elahi's thoughts, mind and heart. 

Is that a fair reflection of the first 10 episodes or do u have other views? 

Honestly speaking, Show dont have future. Its too much family drama and crowdy in terms of characters. Storyline : lame and predictable. I feel like its a copy of Kaisi yeh yaarian (but with family part). I think Jahaan and Jordan vl turn out brothers or cousins thats why Jordan's family getting more focus and lavish house. Writers vl see which pair gets more love from audience based on that they will write further plot 1. If viewers like Elaahi and Jordan as pair, they vl introduce new FL Lead for Jahaan or Ankit should quit this show 2. If Elaahi and Jahaan pair loved by audience, Jordan vl act pyscho lover and vl cause hurdle between them or Gautam may quit the show Acting: Neha: needs an improvement and does not look like FL Ankit: Acting is so intense and very good but I feel he is not suitable as Jahaan. He is more suitable as Action/bold type role Gautam: Suitable as Rapper, hopefully he vl improve in acting Direction and Execution: Below average. Music: Good P.S: I have never seen Udaariya cz I am not a fan of love triangle. I gave this show a try for Ankit after Bigboss but I will not continue watching this show cz Itane boring show handle nahi hote mujhse..! My time is so precious. Bye

I had heard rumors before this serial started that Jordan is the negative lead, Jahaan ML and Elahi FL. So, I believe your reflection is true about Jahann - Elahi being endgame.

Originally posted by Tintin11

Honestly speaking, Show dont have future. Its too much family drama and crowdy in terms of characters.Storyline :lame and predictable. I feel like its a copy of Kaisi yeh yaarian (but with family part). I think Jahaan and Jordan vl turn out brothers or cousins thats why Jordan's family getting more focus and lavish house.Writers vl see which pair gets more love from audience based on that they will write further plot1. If viewers like Elaahi and Jordan as pair, they vl introduce new FL Lead for Jahaan or Ankit should quit this show2. If Elaahi and Jahaan pair loved by audience, Jordan vl act pyscho lover and vl cause hurdle between them or Gautam may quit the showActing: Neha: needs an improvement and does not look like FLAnkit: Acting is so intense and very good but I feel he is not suitable as Jahaan. He is more suitable as Action/bold type roleGautam: Suitable as Rapper, hopefully he vl improve in actingDirection and Execution: Below average. Music: GoodP.S: I have never seen Udaariya cz I am not a fan of love triangle. I gave this show a try for Ankit after Bigboss but I will not continue watching this show cz Itane boring show handle nahi hote mujhse..! My time is so precious. Bye

same even I am stopping until they cut the biji crap. It started as an interesting story line but leave it to the writers to ruin it. Also it’s very obvious that they’re copying scenes from kyy. Elahi is cute but acting sucks. Still if I had to pair her with someone I’ll do it with jordan. Jahaan is intense and Elahi doesn’t suit with him actually Elahi kinda just looks desperate at the moment where she wants Jahaan and he’s that first liking for her but the moment jordan woos she’ll go to running to him starting the infamous dreamiyata cheating track lol (haven’t seen Udaariyan either but heard so much about it). Also it’s very predictable atp though that Jahaan Elahi are end game but they’re so boring. And damn the story is so fast track you can’t even connect what’s the rush??. I hope they improve otherwise i don’t see it doing great either and could get axed. Sad they have good actors like Gautam and Ankit but they’re wasting their talent on a crappy family drama track. Ans how they don’t even get proper screen time especially jordan. I don’t understand why they crowd it with actors when they want to sideline people after a few episodes. 

Edited by meimo12 - 1 years ago

I feel Jahan and Ilaahi will fall for each other and Jordan will be obsessed with her (one sided love)

Also i can already feel some chemistry between Ankit and Ilaahi, they look cute together ❤️

I actually watched this show a bit  like the last two epi given Ankit is in this show(liked him in BB16 😆) and also the concept seemed different in promos.

Right now it isn’t much interesting but I feel it has huge potential. I think real story will start once they show the competition start. Pairing wise, I do not have any preference but I like Jahaan-Elahi more maybe cause they have more scenes together.

I have a feeling there maybe a twist where Jahaan may be playing with Elahi during the competition and may backstab her since he is her competition, and Jordan will be misunderstood. Jordan’s character have shades but something is missing, the spark is not there (I think Gautam can do better than this), as for Jahaan his character seems to be nice and simple now but Ankit did well and makes Jahaan more likeable, however it would be great if they show more shades in Jahaan too.  I find Elahi boring for now even the acting isn’t anything special. 

Overall I find the show very average for now but I feel it can turn out to be a good one soon, if the makers don’t screw up but this is ITV

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 1 years ago