Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aus Women won the toss and elected to bat.

Cheers..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I had not been really fond of SA team this World Cup (in the group stages i didn’t like their fielding much but their batting and bowling was good, and felt maybe NZ should have gone to semis) , but I really want SA to win today.

Firstly it will be the first time for SA team would win a world cup(yes neither their men nor women won a world cup, did not even go till finals till date) It will indeed be history if they can manage to win a world cup finally(they did win champions trophy once)

And secondly I had enough of Australia women winning  literally all the time 🙄🙄🙄

Savera84 thumbnail

"We would have batted first but don't think the surface will change much," Luus says. South Africa are unchanged, too. "We should calm our nerves. Stay calm and do our best. I think the crowd's going to turn it up."

Savera84 thumbnail

2:37pm Pitch and conditions: Clear blue skies. One square side is 56 metres, the other is 64 metres. Longer straight ones. It is a used pitch, one which saw both the semi-finals played. Lisa Sthalekar says that the team that copes better with short-pitched deliveries will come on top.

Savera84 thumbnail

Australia 106 for 3 in 15 overs.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Beth Mooney for her half century.👏

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

India's U19 team for men and women are good in winning major titles. But when the same players grow up and join the senior team, they get eliminated in the knockouts😕

SoniRita thumbnail

AUS WMN won by 19 runs

Savera84 thumbnail

Same old, same old.

Congratulations to Australian women for winning the world cup.🥳

Cheers..