Anuj kapadia is so repulsive 😡

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dear Anuj dodo Kapadia , just because you love and respect one devi g , doesn't mean  you can openly disrespect other women. I remember watching that episode when you were roaming around in a college like a mawali dancing in the corridor and you rudely talked to some college girls. Now your behaviour with Maya is irkng me a lot ðŸ˜¡ !!!  

There are women other than your regressive MASTER who can stand up for themselves and  struggle hard to achieve what they want. They don't serve their abusers and have self respect walking with head held high. 

Why should I say this to you ? You only love snotty suti saree , unkempt hair , rotten crying  halke phulke khulke award winning expressions doormat who can't even take a stand for you. 

All because of your love for devi g , you treat other women like trash. 🤬🤬 Atleast have a bit of decency.  

This rude behaviour completely depicts that you are a well trained leashed puppy without a single ounce of self respect. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itna gussa mat karo. He is a loyal puppy to the unpaid maid of a filthy family so just imagine where he stands. A big time loser who could not protect his sister. Now he is permanently trapped by Tamashahs who will keep using him as ATM for life while he keeps simping. Janaab ki kismat toh dekho ðŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Deviji is so lucky ðŸ˜†

May all women have a husband like Anuj ðŸ¤£

If I had husband like Anuj then I would have made him shout on my MIL, SIL, and all in laws🤣😎

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I lost 90% respect for anuj kapadiya when he handed kapadiya empire to malvika whose he used to call bacchi means daughter and left her at hands of bediya vanraj shah although he knew vanraj intentions very well - thats why he smashed things in anger in park as he knew vanraj using sister. First no brother in usa or india will leave sister alone and go off with lover who never loved him that time or accepted his love than in such dire situations. And that too an orphan man who was  adopted and given rich life by malvika family only yet he abandoned malvika gain and again first 10 years after hubby betrayal than vanraj love games etc 

he lost 100% respect when he asked malvika to take vanraj back in kapadiya empire and threatened her in kitchen when she was arguing with anupama on this issue 

anuj kapadiya even misbehaved with kavya on many occasion humiliating her just because she was 2nd wife of vanraj 

he humilates bakha too now and than even when shes right 

he fell very low the way hes treating maya from starting - f you hate prostitue why keep her at your home dodo tell her get lost to your home, but he will never do that because she may file for CA custody in court and devi anupam ahas ordered she will stay in kapadiya house no. Dodo has no braveness to go against anupam aor shahs ever 

he only fears baa and pakhi and respect them because they are anupama mother and daughter and if he treats them badly like other woman he will face anupama wrath 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Anuj Kapadia is a super dhakkan…totally delusional and anything but a shrewd businessman…kuch aata jaata toh hai ni bas maa ki bhakti mein leen puppy hai…enough said

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally normal, he wants to speak his heart out but he realizes why should he say it to Maaya? She is an outsider. That awkwardness is normal as a married man unlike Vanraj. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

To kya godi me baitha le maya ko🤣

Maya is behaving like a lost puppy following anuj everywhere. How much she wanted anuj to wrap toilet paper around her but he ditched her. Then followed him to tent n started talking nonsense blah blah.. Now she will ask him for a walk leaving her child alone in tent.

I can happily have a husband like anuj who is rude to other women. In a show like anupama where all men r cheater anuj is sakshat avataar till now ðŸ˜†

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

To kya godi me baitha le maya ko🤣

Maya is behaving like a lost puppy following anuj everywhere. How much she wanted anuj to wrap toilet paper around her but he ditched her. Then followed him to tent n started talking nonsense blah blah.. Now she will ask him for a walk leaving her child alone in tent.

I can happily have a husband like anuj who is rude to other women. In a show like anupama where all men r cheater anuj is sakshat avataar till now ðŸ˜†

God me na baithaye but atleast don't treat her as if she's a plague. Why did you accompany her when she could have gone alone with her daughter ?? There is a thing called basic courtesy. Usne konsa iske bank pe daaka dala hai???  And he doesn't know she is eyeing him .  

Maya is unlikable now tbh. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

God me na baithaye but atleast don't treat her as if she's a plague. Why did you accompany her when she could have gone alone with her daughter ?? There is a thing called basic courtesy. Usme konsa iske bank pe daaka dala hai. And he doesn't know she is eyeing him .  

Everyone is thinking maya to be Mrs kapadia anuj got irritated with that n he was missing anupama badly. I would love my husband more if he gets irritated for these reasons. If maya would be a good person she would have understand anuj's discomfort n just focus on anu n using this time to bond with her. But no she wants to bond with anuj..Maya ki maya nirali..

Anuj didn't accompany maya,  he n maya r with anu n not together...They r seperate n no need to gel with each other. 

Just imagine a world full of cheater men n here Mr anuj kapadia cant even tolerate anyone other than his wife be called as Mrs kapadia. 

Aisa patni vrata pati kaha milta he Bhai sahab..hume bhi dilwa do😎

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

God me na baithaye but atleast don't treat her as if she's a plague. Why did you accompany her when she could have gone alone with her daughter ?? There is a thing called basic courtesy. Usne konsa iske bank pe daaka dala hai???  And he doesn't know she is eyeing him .  

I have lost respect for Anuj his pati too. Misery loves company. They belong together.🤢