Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

AB Sr movie Ganga Jamuna Saraswati. There's another old movie, also from 80s I think which showed the same thing. Can't remember the name. 

many serials like dil mil gayye have also showed this crap

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

many serials like dil mil gayye have also showed this crap

Movies and TV do give a lot of wrong medical knowledge.😆 

Like there's also this trope in not just Bollywood, but also Hollywood, that if you're shot and can't go to a hospital, you have to take out the bullet from your body at any cost. That's life threatening if applied in real. Not just bullet, but even if you're stabbed by a knife, you're not supposed to take it out on your own. 

YourCat thumbnail

Don't ask what can the country do for you, pls ask because you are paying the tax and bills ... This is how corrupt ppl rules 

YourCat thumbnail

i dont remember this story in cocktail.. I dont think she loved the guy, she looked more in love with his mother... Was i watching some other movie 🤔

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

"Bura hai bhala hai jaisa bhi hai, mera pati mera devta hai"...This song gives me creeps.

"Mudke na dekho dilbaro" Like why? After marriage, the girl is not supposed to ever come back except in her coffin ðŸ¤”

Jug Jug Jiyo was the heights of infidelity being considered funny.

Not even Bollywood, even TV shows are highly regressive with married men flirting with married women and it being considered a great comedy ðŸ˜µ