Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Does this still happen?  I know this was rampant in the 90s movies.  As a matter of fact the line between the hero and the villain was always drawn by whether the boy was trying to forcefully penetrate the girl or not. The hero could stalk, harass, mock and ridicule, even grab her and forcefully try to kiss her (that’s sexual assault btw) but he was still the hero because he wasn’t trying to take her “virginity”. 

Mai tera hero n kabir singh showed it differently 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

@1st para: Which movie has shown such bullcrap? 😲

AB Sr movie Ganga Jamuna Saraswati. There's another old movie, also from 80s I think which showed the same thing. Can't remember the name. 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

AB Sr movie Ganga Jamuna Saraswati. There's another old movie, also from 80s I think which showed the same thing. Can't remember the name. 

Aa gale ja featuring shashi kapoor n sharmila tagore. N in this movie it shows a doctor says this.

Dil mil gye show also showed same thing n siddanth was a doctor who did it.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Aa gale ja featuring shashi kapoor n sharmila tagore. N in this movie it shows a doctor says this.

Yeah I think that is it.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dil mil gye show also showed same thing n siddanth was a doctor who did it.

Dill mill gaye too? I used to follow that show but can't remember any such thing... 🤷💔😿

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If you go into this mindset to not learn anything the movies will be more enjoyable 

We don't try to learn but sometimes it does impacts mindset. 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Dill mill gaye too? I used to follow that show but can't remember any such thing... 🤷💔😿

It was in season 2 when riddhima was back n siddanth (karan wahi) were made to marry on this ground. Later armaan too entered.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Don't learn from BW......watch for entertainment.....moral lessons and logic are the last things to look for in a BW movie.....u are better off watching a documentary...if u need those.

That's true but in growing age it impacts thought process. Like i used to love biwi no. 1, sajan chale sasural, coolie no. 1, raja babu. I used to believe in narration shown in movie 

But after growing up realised these movies r shit n just shows cheating woman in one way or other.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Even Jaya was irritating in Silsila. She could see he was never in love with her still she couldn’t let him go and kept him bound to her. I mean why even agree to marry your dead fiancé’s brother in the first place 🤔 At least ask him if he has someone else in his life. 

And sanjeev kapoor suffered for no fault if his. His wife cheated n ran away with her lover.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was in season 2 when riddhima was back n siddanth (karan wahi) were made to marry on this ground. Later armaan too entered.

Haven't watched season 2 so makes sense.