Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Is Alia really doing this movie? I will for the official announcement. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: you2

Ranveer is in the title role as the greatest singer of his time.. who beat Tansen.

After Gangu,why Alia would agree to a role similar to Brahmastra and RRR..where she is just a cheerleader/ companion.

I hope they sign Ajay Devgan. Only then the project will have the required gravitas

Whatever it is, it will be better than brahmastra & RRR for sure. RRR was a cameo, so can be neglected but Ayan did dirty to Alia in Delayastra

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Is Alia really doing this movie? I will for the official announcement. 

I think she's doing this film. Let's see

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Whatever it is, it will be better than brahmastra & RRR for sure. RRR was a cameo, so can be neglected but Ayan did dirty to Alia in Delayastra

Her strength is women centric roles.  I remember even in BKD.. it was Alia,who planned everything,took decisions independently,without telling anyone.. Varun's character simply followed her..

Choose roles, not director's/ films.  Audience has expectations from her.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i am more worried about slb composing the music, he is not a music director, lets face it, music of hddcs or khamoshi or even devdas  and the recent ones is like chalk and cheese 

and is arjit going to be singing for baiju and shail hadda (slb fav, is he still there) or that kunal ganjawala for tansen

and yes, he wll recyle the old baiju bawra with opulent sets and costumes and peak emotions  the way he did for devdas, hope he doesnt add kiron kher again

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Her strength is women centric roles.  I remember even in BKD.. it was Alia,who planned everything,took decisions independently,without telling anyone.. Varun's character simply followed her..

Choose roles, not director's/ films.  Audience has expectations from her.

I agree, dk why she has chosen baiju bawra. She signed Brahmastra in 2014 when she was new in the industry & Ayan was successful with Yjhd..but Ayan ruined her role.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tired. We need fresher faces and new energy. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranveer is in the title role as the greatest singer of his time.. who beat Tansen.

After Gangu,why Alia would agree to a role similar to Brahmastra and RRR..where she is just a cheerleader/ companion.

I hope they sign Ajay Devgan. Only then the project will have the required gravitas

I just read the plot description on wiki. Sounds like the original had a lot of fantasy. For instance Baiju breaking marble slabs with his singing or Tansen raising river water levels with his singing. Will these work in today’s time?  

Alia just wants to work with Bhansali. SLB has done three movies with Deepika so he has to do four with her. Her words.  

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I just read the plot description on wiki. Sounds like the original had a lot of fantasy. For instance Baiju breaking marble slabs with his singing or Tansen raising river water levels with his singing. Will these work in today’s time?  

Alia just wants to work with Bhansali. SLB has done three movies with Deepika so he has to do four with her. Her words.  

The music of the original film was just fabulous..I can't imagine Ranveer holding a sitar and singing classical songs..and high notes.It is a risky film.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

After RS nude pose I have lost all interest in him 

I am worried about RAR and now this 😩

but SLB will present aloo beautifully, throw few good songs and who knows a dance number 

AND who knows he might give her a good role ,,, he knows how to manipulate the originals to favour ladies in his movies 

🤞