Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m sorry but everything about this movie looks terrible so far. The trailer made no sense and the songs are so annoying. Ranbir isn’t bringing any freshness whatsoever, this stuff is done to death by him already. It’s not fun to see him in this type of space anymore. 

And Shraddha ugh. She’s such a plain jane. I’m not a Deepika fan but she really brought her A game in Pathan in terms of glamour. Shraddha looks so pheeki and try hard. I didn’t understand people who were raving about how she “stole the show” in Thumkeshwari. She looked so dull and unglamorous next to Kriti Sanon. I don’t find her charismatic either. The way she delivers her dialogues in the trailer are so bad.

Idk this movie just isn’t doing it for me. I enjoyed Luv Ranjan’s De de pyaar de and SKTKS but everyone was appropriately casted in that one. This looks like a bad rehash of SKTKS.

Edited by Hazardous - 1 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranbir did a fine job. The song is average. The moves at :55 looks tacky. Surprisingly, I could totally picturize Kartik & Nusrat. They'd have slayed it. Something is so wrong with the way SK is looking. Also, the way her posture looks so .. chest up & .. lol. The song seems to be a poor attempt to remake DWG but sadly, that didn't happen.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like the song the beats 😃shradha and RK did fine 

That being said Luv is onverhyped crap , I found his de de pyar de snd sks both crap , only thing good for sks was the songs 

Btw … I see another movie which I found average been brought in constantly in TJMM topics , that is YJHD .. that too had good songs sbd good chemistry between the lead , but movie .. thhekh thaakh 

Luv ranjan and ayan mukherji overhyped, that’s all! 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

ranbir looked so good back then 

so did deepika , they both looking bad now 😳

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This movie seems to have been written for Karthik and hamara laza beta ko acha laga aur hijack karliya. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They got Shraddha hopping like an animal for one of the steps

Share Memes, Make Memes, Make Money, Make Communities

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Ugly background building..the entire set is ugly.

yeah the leads are ok, song is ok but the set and cinematography, so bland, this looks like a plain old Ghar in a gaon you would see from a train.   and no special shots whatsoever , nothing ,nothing to highlight anything with the leads at all

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Briaahna

so did deepika , they both looking bad now 😳

deepika didn't look bad in Pathaan, she is just older and she looks stunning, could you imagine the out of shape 80's heroine in those swimsuits,  madhuri is my favorite heroine of all time, and even in her prime, she couldn't have done Pathaan, not even sridevi

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

deepika didn't look bad in Pathaan, she is just older and she looks stunning, could you imagine the out of shape 80's heroine in those swimsuits,  madhuri is my favorite heroine of all time, and even in her prime, she couldn't have done Pathaan, not even sridevi

the glow and fillers of YJHD are gone for both deepika and RK ; since most comments here are regarding looks from YJHD ; as for pathaan , deepika did not look as hot in pathaan as she used to be during days of cocktail  , bad kaam chalo gaya ; there is hardly any drooling on social media regarding her hotness in pathaan 😆seedhi baat , Jawani dhal rahi hai RK and deepika ki   Even hritik too😆budhaapeh seh koi nahi bacha