Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 1

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 1

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. What a way to start EDT. Angad and Sahiba ka vyah!

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum

Permission granted by LizzieBennet ❤️ Could this be made as a sticky?

Tag credit: oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hellooooo!

This is the official thread right? Because another EDT was created long ago... so I am kinda confused!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is official. I have sought permission from Lizzie Bennet. 😊

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is official. I have sought permission from Lizzie Bennet. 😊

Okay then! Let the discussions begin! 

Let's discuss all the episodes and keep this thread active guys!

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ALRIGHT!!!!!

So we are hitting a half century with the episodes in two days, and the wedding bells are starting to ring with our dulhaniya being the first one to set out to the venue. 

Of course there are a lot of disparities going on with the whole scam, but let's talk about the mahasaptah and what you think about all the other show actors making a cameo in the show. 

And the question of all question, will the wedding take place this week? 

And my own favorite question, will we finally get to see Veer swooning over our Pehelwan bani Patola? 

Edited by ShivaShumbo - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Probably pre wedding tamasha might take place during the weekend or Friday. 2 episodes are pakka on Angad getting angry just for being fooled and Santosh pleading. Fir uske baad hogi Shadi next week 

Originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

ALRIGHT!!!!!

So we are hitting a half century with the episodes in two days, and the wedding bells are starting to ring with our dulhaniya being the first one to set out to the venue. 

Of course there are a lot of disparities going on with the whole scam, but let's talk about the mahasaptah and what you think about all the other show actors making a cameo in the show. 

And my own favorite question, will we finally get to see Veer swooning over our Pehelwan bani Patola? 

I am actually waiting for Sai - Sahiba reunion, because their bonding was amazing during Sahiba's cameo in GHKKPM! 

Also, like I said on the other topic, I can't wait for more "Accidental Rasams" to take place😆 Like Angad ki naam ki mehendi falling on Sahiba's hand first, or an accidental flower shower for SahAn :P

I think they might stretch the wedding drama for at least 10 days or more - but I hope we do get a lot of SahAn and VeeRat scenes! In fact, I feel like we're getting more VeeRat scenes off late, as compared to SahAn! I want a mix of both :(

Also, I can literally imagine Veer seeing Keerat in a traditional outfit and going haye main marjaawan! And when Keerat comes in front of him and asks him what he's day dreaming about, he might give some remark along the lines of - Keerat Pehelwan ki jagah koi aur aa gaya hai kya? And their cute sa nok-jhok!

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Probably pre wedding tamasha might take place during the weekend or Friday. 2 episodes are pakka on Angad getting angry just for being fooled and Santosh pleading. Fir uske baad hogi Shadi next week 

I'm pretty sure that the wedding drama would last for a minimum of 10 days... the pre-wedding rasams, with lots of Garry-Seerat in between, Jasleen plotting, SahAn Tashan. Then we have the main wedding, each ritual may last an entire episode, with the big unveil. Then the main drama of Brars taana, guests taana and Santu acting. Then the final wedding ritual with a reluctant bride and groom. I'm sure that the CVs can come up with a lot of material revolving around the shaadi! 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

ALRIGHT!!!!!

Well i guess we will marriage by next week only. I am excited to see leads as groom and wife. Well, i can't say about Keerat because in actual story she never wear girlish clothes not even in her own  wedding not even in her sisters wedding. So I would say it's kind of maybe or maybe not situation. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

10 din ke episodes bante hai yaar. Bohot promotions bhi ho rahe hai