Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Avana

I come on this forum every few days to see if it's still active and read through the comments to have a good laugh.  Quite entertaining I must say. People have so much spare time and energy. 

Show se zyada entertaining ye jagah hota hai😎. Bas popcorn 🍿 khake maze karo

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

You and your parde walon fans are like a BB spin off series that airs during and after the show! 🤣

My pardey mein chupne waley fans ko badi dikkat ho rahe hain ke, have I got no other work ,why am I so jobless,why do I create mindless theories and why am I so obsessed with the lovely Prenka.😂

They must be abhi se praying and wishing hard that I don't show my ugly mug around here next season, LMAO.😂 

And all I got to say is,humko toh har season yahi pe hi paoge bhaiiya,jabtak hain jaan,jabtak hain jaan...😈

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So isn’t this interesting? Priyanka responding to the question about her enacting bold/sex scenes by saying that it’s part of her job. That’s up to her and fair enough. Notice she didn’t say that she’s not interested in doing bold scenes anymore? That looks to be made up by her fans - although this interviewer is rubbish cos they should’ve asked her why she brought up that LSD2 was too bold, I would’ve liked to hear her answer. 

SO the question arises - why was she dismissive of Nim bagging LSD2 by saying it’s too bold for her? 
2 things come to mind - 1. Because she thought she was protected and no one will find out about her past work so she could portray the FAKE image that she’s not someone who does bold scenes. Or 2. She is a ground-breakingly stupid person who doesn’t realise that when she’s done bold scenes before, saying she doesn’t want a film that she never got picked for in the first place due to its boldness, makes her look like a huge hypocrite

It could be both but I think it’s the first one because she was faking it a lot on Bigg Boss. But in both scenarios, she looks like a massive idiot. 🤣 

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

My pardey mein chupne waley fans ko badi dikkat ho rahe hain ke, have I got no other work ,why am I so jobless,why do I create mindless theories and why am I so obsessed with the lovely Prenka.😂

They must be abhi se praying and wishing hard that I don't show my ugly mug around here next season, LMAO.😂 

And all I got to say is,humko toh har season yahi pe hi paoge bhaiiya,jabtak hain jaan,jabtak hain jaan...😈

🤣 I always want to know who it is behind the MIDs.. I’m really rubbish at guessing but it needs to be like a mystery game topic in itself!😆 And Chingu can help me work it out! 😈😂

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So isn’t this interesting? Priyanka responding to the question about her enacting bold/sex scenes by saying that it’s part of her job. That’s up to her and fair enough. Notice she didn’t say that she’s not interested in doing bold scenes anymore? That looks to be made up by her fans - although this interviewer is rubbish cos they should’ve asked her why she brought up that LSD2 was too bold, I would’ve liked to hear her answer. 

SO the question arises - why was she dismissive of Nim bagging LSD2 by saying it’s too bold for her? 
2 things come to mind - 1. Because she thought she was protected and no one will find out about her past work so she could portray the FAKE image that she’s not someone who does bold scenes. Or 2. She is a ground-breakingly stupid person who doesn’t realise that when she’s done bold scenes before, saying she doesn’t want a film that she never got picked for in the first place due to its boldness, makes her look like a huge hypocrite

It could be both but I think it’s the first one because she was faking it a lot on Bigg Boss. But in both scenarios, she looks like a massive idiot. 🤣 

You may be right about Priyanka making a statement on “LSD 2 may have bold scenes” maybe possibly trying to give comfort to herself after she did not get the movie. She whispered to Archana, which was not needed. She could have avoided it. It was good that Archana downplayed the conversation and changed the topic. It did came out in bad taste as the statement came after she did not get the part.
But it is also fact that LSD 1 had bold scenes that is why the assumption from her side that LSD 2 may have bold scenes came up. But the timing of the statement was not right.
I am also not sure if she did say that she may not want to do it or fans made it up. But even if she said, it is ok. If given a choice anyone would pick a better role. 

I agree reporter should have questioned her about the statement “LSD 2 may have bold scenes” she made to Archana after Nimrit got the movie. I wanted to see how would she respond. But, I think her PR team must have briefed her with all the controversial statements that got attention outside. So she must have been already prepared for it. 

Anyway, in case forum gets closed, good luck to you Sabina ❤️ till we see each again next season.

If I get time, I may join forum for OTT or Lock Upp whichever happens. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isn't the Lock up doing on the Sony tv .I think I had been recording it during the BB16 was on so haven't go t chance to watch it .

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

You may be right about Priyanka making a statement on “LSD 2 may have bold scenes” maybe possibly trying to give comfort to herself after she did not get the movie. She whispered to Archana, which was not needed. She could have avoided it. It was good that Archana downplayed the conversation and changed the topic. It did came out in bad taste as the statement came after she did not get the part.
But it is also fact that LSD 1 had bold scenes that is why the assumption from her side that LSD 2 may have bold scenes came up. But the timing of the statement was not right.
I am also not sure if she did say that she may not want to do it or fans made it up. But even if she said, it is ok. If given a choice anyone would pick a better role. 

I agree reporter should have questioned her about the statement “LSD 2 may have bold scenes” she made to Archana after Nimrit got the movie. I wanted to see how would she respond. But, I think her PR team must have briefed her with all the controversial statements that got attention outside. So she must have been already prepared for it. 

Anyway, in case forum gets closed, good luck to you Sabina ❤️ till we see each again next season.

If I get time, I may join forum for OTT or Lock Upp whichever happens. 

Good luck to you too, Spicy. Might see you next season. ⭐️

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

🤣 I always want to know who it is behind the MIDs.. I’m really rubbish at guessing but it needs to be like a mystery game topic in itself!😆 And Chingu can help me work it out! 😈😂

Arey bade famous wale log hain parde mein...lol

Aur matlab kitna faltu cheez...difference of opinions toh hota hi hai...direct convey kar do..ewaiyn ke dramay😆

Edited by Chingaari - 1 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Arey bade famous wale log hain parde mein...lol

Aur matlab kitna faltu cheez...difference of opinions toh hota hi hai...direct convey kar do..ewaiyn ke dramay😆

😆 I knowww so faltu! Lekin bade mazzeeyyy 🤣 Who gets so frustrated to do that man, I really wanna know 😳😆 Tell me in a riddle or puzzle format and I’ll try and break the code 😎

Haan but if it’s famaaas log from the past 2 seasons then I won’t be able to work it out but anyone famaas from S11-S13, I’ve got a chance! 😂

Ya1989 thumbnail

Savage 😂, this the intellectual capacity of pcc pr and fd