Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Wow..... PCC show jeete ya nahi, forum pe toh abhi tak chayi hue hai!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aur iss baar pura world war ho raha hai zabardast bam phut rahe hai๐Ÿ˜Ž

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indiacool12345

I can't sit and let it slide when a jobless nutjob is spreading hatred and malice against a contestant when the show is over.

It's my business when I see an actress is being being targeted cause she was in a show in which your favorite contestant participated and cowardice is attacking and spreading malice against a contestant when the show is over and everyone is moving on with life but hateful creatures like you are having tough time understanding it

Oh, look who's talking LOL

The one who calls others jobless nutjob ,but is jobless nutjob enough themselves to create mids to attack LMAO. 

Grow some balls first and come back with your original ID, and motivate and inspire me with some originality, and I might talk to you then.Otherwise ,not interested in this cowardice.BORING!๐Ÿ˜ต

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiacool12345

Imagine being a Stan fan and whining about bullying when people from you own FD are circulating morphed and edited photos of PCC and harassing abusing and cursing other contestants under their comment section for giving opinions on Stan being a winner in their IVs 

Where's the right to criticism that you are preaching but isn't followed by your FD? or you are just a hypocrite want to throw dirt on other while your own backyard is filled with keechad

I guess you must have been telling yourself all this when looking at yourself in the mirror, when you wrote all this LOL.

Mirror mirror on the walll...

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

50AC5474-F702-4703-AF2A-85B423EE6725.jpeg

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

ya..... It was super hilarious...... Ab usme se ek ne toh hybernation mode bhi on kar diya!!! 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

ya..... It was super hilarious...... Ab usme se ek ne toh hybernation mode bhi on kar diya!!! 

But ham to ye sab enjoy karenge ๐Ÿฟ ke sath๐Ÿ˜Ž. Abhi sab so rahe hai jaise hi jagenge dekhna aur bhi entertainment milega๐Ÿคฃ

Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I come on this forum every few days to see if it's still active and read through the comments to have a good laugh.  Quite entertaining I must say. People have so much spare time and energy. 

Edited by Avana - 1 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

But ham to ye sab enjoy karenge ๐Ÿฟ ke sath๐Ÿ˜Ž. Abhi sab so rahe hai jaise hi jagenge dekhna aur bhi entertainment milega๐Ÿคฃ

Parde waley sote nahi hain, raat bhar sochte honge- konsi rang ka parda aaj pehenna hain.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Mere parde walon fan ne mere reply ka besabri se wait kia hoga .Too bad pardon ka rang udd gaya mere wapas aane se pehle hi.๐Ÿ˜†

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Mere parde walon fan ne mere reply ka besabri se wait kia hoga .Too bad pardon ka rang udd gaya mere wapas aane se pehle hi.๐Ÿ˜†

You and your parde walon fans are like a BB spin off series that airs during and after the show! ๐Ÿคฃ