Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ssp123

Rocky jalal se bet laga tha mera she was sure there will be no cliche 

Btw ye Viu baby ka shirt trouser kaise change hote rehta ghar k bahar🤣

Haa.. Yaar.. What all he carries in the backseat of his car🤣.. That ons wala tight white trouser and now this.. I think when he is with katha he comes ever ready with all the things he might need😆

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Areee behen.. Aapke muh mein apki fav food agar aesa hua toh😍

They are in dhaba so chances of what u r saying is high... But pray that ehsan chipku save karne na aa jaye🤣🤣

ofcourse he is going to show up. he has to. if we have car breaking down, then chick chick uncle is going to be devastated to see the two of them having fun. 

i saw the first gifs | WiffleGif

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Areee behen.. Aapke muh mein apki fav food agar aesa hua toh😍

They are in dhaba so chances of what u r saying is high... But pray that ehsan chipku save karne na aa jaye🤣🤣

car ke saath saath phone bhi band padega toh nahi aa paayega 😆

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Guys, what will be more interesting to watch :The Viaan laughing out loud  when he comes to know that Ehsan is chik chik uncle or the shocked Viaan when he gets to know Katha is Batman's mom 

Edited by Lethamukund - 1 years ago
Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Guys, what will be more interesting to watch :The Viaan laughing out loud  when he comes to know that Ehsan is chik chik uncle or the shocked Viaan when he gets to know Katha is Batman's mom 

I will go with viaan knowing chik chik uncle is none her than his own jigar ka tukda🤣🤣.I am dying to see his reaction then... 

Shocked viaan toh bohot bar dekh liya but usme bhi maaza hai... Adnan will nail it I am so sure💖

Prateeksha19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I have seen many videos of architects who are into sustainable space -- most of the time, the guys are in kurtas (with jeans/pants) and have a very laidback personal style. the women are also wearing saris or salwars or kurtis with a very nonchalant / non-glam kind of vibe. 

in another  I mentioned chayaa nanjappa, a women entrepreneur whose business is honey. because she is from coorg, her business is set in coorg and she works with rural people (tribals, farmers and those from the coorg area) in collaboration with khadi industry (govt outfit that works with promoting rural development), her outfits even in interview pieces reflect that -- she is shown wearing a coorgi style drape of sari. 

so people in the space of sustainability, made in india, rural development space generally have a certain style that favours more indian or indowestern wear.

so definitely a bit of dark comedy that every woman in earthcon is dressed in western wear. like I mentioned before, I don't have a issue with western clothes. my issue is that by showing every woman in that office dressed that way, the implicit message is that indian wear is not formal or professional -- that I have a gripe with and that annoys me on some level. 👎🏼

should tag the writers on TT .it wouldn't hurt our eyes to see aditi in salwar or sarees In office

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prateeksha19

should tag the writers on TT .it wouldn't hurt our eyes to see aditi in salwar or sarees In office

am not on birdie; aditi had a great collection of salwars in her previous drama -- she was a doctor and so her clothes were more cotton mix and lot of indian prints. a great collection that was practical as well as very stylish and trending in terms of cut and design. 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bts dekh k dil garden 💜 ho gya

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Your DP 😭😅

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Username bhi change kr le this one is not going well 

😂

Pyramidrocks