Posted: 1 years ago

is there any at thread for ankit ??

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: typhoon

all the best to u bhen log u all will give me update in this forum😆

they are saying crooked story already  nahi ji ðŸ¤”

lets see sis  if watchable  i will track otherwise    many new shows on colours 

I Will Give This Show A Try Too If I Like It Will Stick To It Otherwise Drop It

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

is there any at thread for ankit ??

No Not In This Forum

Not Yet Anyway 

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Will Give This Show A Try Too If I Like It Will Stick To It Otherwise Drop It

ditto sis   i will drop it early  if i dont like the story    otherwise keep crying crusing saravi no fun

MochaQueen thumbnail

Gautam ko aise loud aur annoying roles hi kyun milte hain?🤢

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I tried giving this show a chance but didn’t click with me. I think it’s too much having 3 leads with 3 families to follow. Maybe I might return when story becomes more interesting (if it does). Also, Gautam’s character looks really annoying. 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think they should focus more on music part.

Since they have chosen the background as music and their respective passion for it and their determination to prove themselves with regard to their parents or whatever goal they want to achieve.

Gautam as a rapper isn’t impressive yet.

To me it felt more if lip-sync than he doing himself .

Neha was good.

Ankit is also okay.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaiTeaWali

I tried giving this show a chance but didn’t click with me. I think it’s too much having 3 leads with 3 families to follow. Maybe I might return when story becomes more interesting (if it does). Also, Gautam’s character looks really annoying. 

I also found Gautam annoying and expressionless. Sometimes he overdoes some of the scene and sometimes he's expressionless. Ankit is better performer but I feel he also tends to overdo some expressions, to be frank. I find Neha's portions better when she talks about trying to reunite her estranged mother and sibling via music at times but I don't find her much impressive as a performer --- I kinda feel Elahi needs more spine and confidence at times like Neha sometimes looks conscious to be frank. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I also found Gautam annoying and expressionless. Sometimes he overdoes some of the scene and sometimes he's expressionless. Ankit is better performer but I feel he also tends to overdo some expressions, to be frank. I find Neha's portions better when she talks about trying to reunite her estranged mother and sibling via music at times but I don't find her much impressive as a performer --- I kinda feel Elahi needs more spine and confidence at times like Neha sometimes looks conscious to be frank. 

I Dropped This Show Not Watching It Anymore Just Saw The 5th Episode Only Didn't Like It Good Luck To Those Are Watching.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I found the first episode quite meh. Didn't feel much though I appreciate the attempt. Didn't bother watching more. Randomly happened to catch the let's get locked episode and liked it even with that nrealistically dramatic rolling wala fall. Today's episode was good. So far the show looks good enough. I don't like Gauatam as Jordan. I am not sure if it's his acting or the director demands this but Jordan, while singing/rapping looks pretty weird and off-putting to me. I liked Elahi vs Jordan today though. That was quite entertaining.