1st episode review -- average execution

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It seems like they will delve into the core of the story very soon given how they introduced the Elahi's backdrop, Jordan's passion for rapping + speeding at night time, & Jahaan's mission to eradicate the allegations against his parents. Execution felt off at a lot of places, FL needs improvement a lot to be frank. Jordan, as a rapper, was mehh for some reason in terms of character execution, like Gautam can do better lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚  Coming to Jahaan, at times, it felt it was overdone but it was okay when Jahaan thought about his purpose set for his parents. I feel execution wasn't on par though will give some time to settle in, with passing episodes. 

I do like the beginning wherein the sangeet ceremony gave a good authentic Punjabi touch, so appreciate the Punjabi culture remaining in tact here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi I Watched The First Episode It Was Average Too Me I Will Watch This Whole Week And See If I Like This Series Or Not. Very Wicked And Evil Grandma And  Annoying Auntie Of The Female Lead.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hi I Watched The First Episode It Was Average Too Me I Will Watch This Whole Week And See If I Like This Series Or Not. Very Wicked And Evil Grandma And  Annoying Auntie Of The Female Lead.

Honestly speaking, those are typical things not to be surprised with evil grandma, evil aunt/uncle supporting evil aunt, & gossip mongers. ๐Ÿ˜†Execution was off and at times, felt like FFing the episode lol. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Honestly speaking, those are typical things not to be surprised with evil grandma, evil aunt/uncle supporting evil aunt, & gossip mongers. ๐Ÿ˜†Execution was off and at times, felt like FFing the episode lol. 

True Hope For Better Execution As The Episodes Go On 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for review. I didn't expect much from this show as it is from Ravigun who is known for butchering couples by making them do disgusting activities. So being average doesn't surprise me.

Do Jahaan have anyone with him as a family? Who are all grey/annoying in Elahi's family? How is Gautam's performance.

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

It seems like they will delve into the core of the story very soon given how they introduced the Elahi's backdrop, Jordan's passion for rapping + speeding at night time, & Jahaan's mission to eradicate the allegations against his parents. Execution felt off at a lot of places, FL needs improvement a lot to be frank. Jordan, as a rapper, was mehh for some reason in terms of character execution, like Gautam can do better lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚  Coming to Jahaan, at times, it felt it was overdone but it was okay when Jahaan thought about his purpose set for his parents. I feel execution wasn't on par though will give some time to settle in, with passing episodes. 

I do like the beginning wherein the sangeet ceremony gave a good authentic Punjabi touch, so appreciate the Punjabi culture remaining in tact here. 

i am chetna

thanks for your update 

hmmm so 1st episode didnt click  compicated story needs build up its saravi again i watched udarian how they messed up the story   i tell girls  saravi will make u cray a lot  with thier jugad๐Ÿ˜†

gautam is mehh ๐Ÿ˜†  rapper  hmm he has to be aggressive as a rapper but dosent mean he will be wierd

neha fl for the first time its natural n\she is raw needs time   

yes i feel ankit as jordon is over sweet friendly person dosent suit me i like bad boys

i wish gautam turns a bad boy

so i will keep taking update from the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ  i will watch weekly episodes together 

typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

bhen i will watch weekly or monthly  that too as per reviews form the forum

ud mai  i was hooked as suffered ๐Ÿ˜†

typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Thanks for review. I didn't expect much from this show as it is from Ravigun who is known for butchering couples by making them do disgusting activities. So being average doesn't surprise me.

Do Jahaan have anyone with him as a family? Who are all grey/annoying in Elahi's family? How is Gautam's performance.

bhen  i hate saravi sarguniya ne mujhe bahut rulaya hai ud mai๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†

this musical theme mai samjh nahi paa rahi hoon

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

bhen i will watch weekly or monthly  that too as per reviews form the forum

ud mai  i was hooked as suffered ๐Ÿ˜†

Great Enjoy The Show

All The Best 

๐Ÿ™‚

typhoon thumbnail