Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Which artiste always makes you watch a film?

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sometimes there are actors who you are always willing to give a chance to, you are always willing to give a look at whatever they are doing, you are willing to watch a song, show or film or ad or web series if that person is in that content, you watch a film even if you do not like subject or rest of cast, just to see that artiste, you buy tickets just for that actor, you are willing to postpone own work or bunk classes, steal a few moments from even exam prep just to see that artiste, remember scenes and dialogues of that artiste? 

For me it would be Amitabh Bachchan. I have seen every film with him in it even if I did not like the film. I have been introduced to old time cinema just for his sake. Otherwise I would not have seen old films.

I remember products also that he endorsed. 

Who is the artiste who you always notice or give a chance to, as a viewer? Who makes you sit through even so so or repetitive content? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pankaj Tripathi. The guy oozes local- from looks to acting, he is totally local😆

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Who is the artiste who you always notice or give a chance to, as a viewer? Who makes you sit through even so so or repetitive content? 

Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Manoj Bajpai, Konkona Sen, Vikrant Massey, Jaideep Ahlavat, Vidya Balan, Pankaj Tripathi, Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukherji

I watched almost everything they are in, even the ones that got bad reviews. But I won't postpone work, bunk things or prioritise them over anything.

Edited by radix - 1 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: radix

Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Manoj Bajpai, Konkona Sen, Vikrant Massey, Jaideep Ahlavat, Vidya Balan, Pankaj Tripathi, Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukherji

I watched almost everything they are in, even the ones that got bad reviews. But I won't postpone work, bunk things or prioritise them over anything.

You are supposed to kill at least two people to show your love for a star and here you are not even willing to postpone your work. Sorry but you are disqualified!🙏🏻

MochaQueen thumbnail

I watched Mission Majnu and Shershaah just for Siddy❤️ warna I stay miles away from such movies, which is why I haven't even looked at Pathaan

Edited by la_Reine - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Ayushman, Raj Kumar Rao. Even then, I cannot watch all their films. I got bored halfway through Dr.G and Shimla Mirch, respectively. But compared to other people, I seem to enjoy their movies much more so definitely look forward to these guys! 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

None. It’s always about content for me. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ayushman, Raj Kumar Rao. Even then, I cannot watch all their films. I got bored halfway through Dr.G and Shimla Mirch, respectively. But compared to other people, I seem to enjoy their movies much more so definitely look forward to these guys! 

Shimla mirch😩 i hate that movie for existing 😩 Rajkumar se bharosa uth Gaya for 2 minutes 🥲

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Shimla mirch😩 i hate that movie for existing 😩 Rajkumar se bharosa uth Gaya for 2 minutes 🥲

I tried watching it for 5 minutes and immediately gave up. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kristen Stewart and only Kristen Stewart 💞. Well I watch almost all movies with Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman too. And all Hrishikesh Mukherjee's movies.