Welcome Baby Vanuja into the world - short Vanuj OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Scene is Deviji's grand homecoming in her holy shrine after Baa begs her to return back to SH (It's her heppy budday ). Ecsatic , Anupamaa breaks into a dance - Dholida 2.0 . Vanraj is sitting silently in a corner watching her and feeling nauseous , till he feels the reassauring hand of Anuj on his thigh , and his voice dripping with concern asking him - "Tum theek ho "? 

Meanwhile Anupamaa goes on dancing like a madwoman . Toshu who can no longer bear this , is jerked out of his paralysis and suddenly walks up to her , while the others look on shocked . 

"Stop this , stop ...Band Karo ye " - he shouts . Anupamaa looks at him , stupified while he continues -

"your bangle clanging  damaged my brain nerves so much that I went into this state and now you are torturing me to insanity with your dance ....Mrs Anupamaa Kapdia , Get out of my house , right now "

Saying this begins to push his mother out of the house will all his newly gained strength , while she cries - "Tossu mera baccha , ye le haldi doodh ."

Toshu refuses to budge and continues to drag Anupamaa out of the house . Baa ,who is the first to recover from the shock , shrieks " Sab teri galti hai Anupamaa ki mere pote ka ye haal hua, nikal ja mere ghar se " ,

while Anupamaa keeps whimepring and chanting - "main nahi jaungi , nahi jaungi "

Baghban 45.0 starts playing ......

Finally realising she has no option , Deviji exits but turns back at the gate of the house and says - "Annuuuj ........."    

Anuj comes out slowly . He hangs  his chasma sympbolically on the gates of the Shah house , similar to the way Anupamaa had tied her pallu to the gates a year ago . With downcast eyes , he says " Anu , sorry par main tumhare saath nahi aa sakta ...Iss ghar ko meri zaroorat hai , aur is waqt sabse zyada mere pyaar ko meri zaroorat hai ". With teary eyes , he looks inside the house while Deviji shakes her head in disbelief and tries to wipe his tears forcefully with her pallu ... 

Do pal ruka khwabon ka karwa starts playing in BG 

Hearing Anuj's words , Vanraj comes out . He removes the specs from the gate , wipes Anuj's tears and puts the chashma back on his eyes . Then smiling , they both turn back and enter the house , hand in hand ..... 

❤️☺️

If you have reached till the end , thanks for reading this nonsense 🤗🤣

Edited by ga1986 - 1 years ago

I can't stop laughing. Anuj behaving the way Anupamaa does is just too funny. It would also confound her like anything. Can't imagine her reaction 🤣

I knew only MAA's dance can miraculously cure Toshu.

I hope Anuj kisses Vanraj's tummy.

After reading the title I thought VaNuj had a baby called Vanuja 🤣🤣 

Originally posted by Ajab.Pehchan

After reading the title I thought VaNuj had a baby called Vanuja 🤣🤣 

Vanuja has been conceived , not born yet .... 

I saw in Tw some folks have already done the namkaran of Vanuj baby as Vanuja so took from there 😆

Checked on google Vanuja means beautiful girl of forest - wat an apt name ❤️🤪

Edited by ga1986 - 1 years ago

This is hilarious 😆

Love the way you've flipped Anupama's actions and dialogues for Anuj!

Originally posted by ga1986

Scene is Deviji's grand homecoming in her holy shrine after Baa begs her to return back to SH (It's her heppy budday ). Ecsatic , Anupamaa breaks into a dance - Dholida 2.0 . Vanraj is sitting silently in a corner watching her and feeling nauseous , till he feels the reassauring hand of Anuj on his thigh , and his voice dripping with concern asking him - "Tum theek ho "? 

Meanwhile Anupamaa goes on dancing like a madwoman . Toshu who can no longer bear this , is jerked out of his paralysis and suddenly walks up to her , while the others look on shocked . 

"Stop this , stop ...Band Karo ye " - he shouts . Anupamaa looks at him , stupified while he continues -

"your bangle clanging  damaged my brain nerves so much that I went into this state and now you are torturing me to insanity with your dance ....Mrs Anupamaa Kapdia , Get out of my house , right now "

Saying this begins to push his mother out of the house will all his newly gained strength , while she cries - "Tossu mera baccha , ye le haldi doodh ."

Toshu refuses to budge and continues to drag Anupamaa out of the house . Baa ,who is the first to recover from the shock , shrieks " Sab teri galti hai Anupamaa ki mere pote ka ye haal hua, nikal ja mere ghar se " ,

while Anupamaa keeps whimepring and chanting - "main nahi jaungi , nahi jaungi "

Finally realising she has no option , Deviji exits but turns back at the gate of the house and says - "Annuuuj ........."    

Anuj comes out slowly . He hangs  his chasma sympbolically on the gates of the Shah house , similar to the way Anupamaa had tied her pallu to the gates a year ago . With downcast eyes , he says " Anu , sorry par main tumhare saath nahi aa sakta ...Iss ghar ko meri zaroorat hai , aur is waqt sabse zyada mere pyaar ko meri zaroorat hai ". With teary eyes , he looks inside the house while Deviji shakes her head in disbelief and tries to wipe his tears forcefully with her pallu ... 

Hearing Anuj's words , Vanraj comes out . He removes the specs from the gate , wipes Anuj's tears and puts the chashma back on his eyes . Then smiling , they both turn back and enter the house , hand in hand ..... 

❤️☺️

Maa goes home, hugs Maaya from back and clangs her bangle with Maya's bangles and whispers...we did it Maaa-ya

Originally posted by ga1986

Anuj comes out slowly . He hangs  his chasma sympbolically on the gates of the Shah house , similar to the way Anupamaa had tied her pallu to the gates a year ago . With downcast eyes , he says " Anu , sorry par main tumhare saath nahi aa sakta ...Iss ghar ko meri zaroorat hai , aur is waqt sabse zyada mere pyaar ko meri zaroorat hai ". With teary eyes , he looks inside the house while Deviji shakes her head in disbelief and tries to wipe his tears forcefully with her 🤣pallu ... 

❤️☺️

This is better thinking and writing than what nonsense this drama has actually become.🤣

Originally posted by Koms9

Maa goes home, hugs Maaya from back and clangs her bangle with Maya's bangles and whispers...we did it Maaa-ya

Ummm Ok if u say so , Poor Maya 😲😭

In my head Maya had been given official custody of CA with visitation rights for Anuj , so no MaaMaa ... Can we do Kavya-Maya instead  , I don’t really like Mohit n Kavya genuinely cares for CA 😆