Posted: 1 years ago

One word... ROBOT.. 

Movie had NO emotions, NO drama, NO acting,  NO logic, NO good dance, NO comedy, NO heart felt moment which will stay with you for a long time and you dream about it.... 

It was Just ACTION  ACTION and illogical Action and VFX...

I like SRK... but  I will be waiting for his roles like Dear Zindagi or chuck de ... I wish he chooses good scripts .. will be waiting

Edited by nema123 - 1 years ago

Unnecessary element in the film

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 1 years ago

Honestly, Minty, why did you ask this question??

Are you better informed now?

Don't you have the possibility to watch Pathaan to get your own opinion?

She was a pathaka in the movie....almost all the reviews praised her...

Originally posted by Clochette

Honestly, Minty, why did you ask this question??

Are you better informed now?

Don't you have the possibility to watch Pathaan to get your own opinion?

See this is the problem ...and this is not just for the TM but I have seen it in general....Deepu's fandom is acting as if this is not Deepika's movie....either they will give 100% credit to Deepika......or disown the movie....where is the middle road??? comments like Hritik calculator and Bahubali calculator being used for Pathan?.....is it not Deepika's movie?? why put it down like this...doosre fandoms karein toh samajh aata hai....but your favorite is an integral part/main female lead of the movie...it is her movie as well.....but if you will behave that SRK never saw success before 2007.....then don't be surprised if Deepu gets bashed for that....and this is the reason why I don't want SRK to work with Deepu....He has worked with all top actresses....but I haven't see any fandom give either 100% credit to the actress or smugly disown the movie....🤔...and after all this we are the bad people..

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

See this is the problem ...and this is not just for the TM but I have seen it in general....Deepu's fandom is acting as if this is not Deepika's movie....either they will give 100% credit to Deepika......or disown the movie....where is the middle road??? comments like Hritik calculator and Bahubali calculator being used for Pathan?.....is it not Deepika's movie?? why put it down like this...doosre fandoms karein toh samajh aata hai....but your favorite is an integral part/main female lead of the movie...it is her movie as well.....but if you will behave that SRK never saw success before 2007.....then don't be surprised if Deepu gets bashed for that....and this is the reason why I don't want SRK to work with Deepu....He has worked with all top actresses....but I haven't see any fandom give either 100% credit to the actress or smugly disown the movie....🤔...and after all this we are the bad people..

Female fandoms are different from male fandoms.BO is the main interest of male stans..past openings,fanwars,comparing data etc.You will see them fighting under all BO handles-vimal,canadian,saloda,hakla etc.

Years down the line, it doesn't matter if BO was due to Dilip Kumar,or Madhubala,Rajkapoor or Nargis..Dharam or Hema ,Madhuri or Anil Kapoor..sri or someone else.Both male and female stars remain equally wealthy and famous.Unless you are BIG B,because he is still working at 80..he is more prolific too.

I have written here so many times- what impact an actor had with a film, will be known only months down the line.Every film gives the star his/her next big opportunity,bigger brands, bigger films, bigger hikes.What fans, haters,critics say matters little.

It is the dream merchants with pots of money and power ,who might put their money on you.They need to be impressed.

Rest is just noise.