Downfall of Maddam sir

Abhimanyu23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So I have lot to say in this topic that's why I just created this thread so that whenever I will visit forum, I will get reminder and then I will write maybe, Well for now I have lot of thing in hands to complete so i will write my point regarding Downfall of show later.....

I am waiting for others take on this as well

Waiting for response 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

OK so the fact for now is that maddam sir is going off air and they are saying that season 2 will come but no one is sure that when will the season 2 come.  However, the last episode will be emotional I guess because blast hojaega

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Is the date of the last episode revealed? I'm  desperately  waiting for this show to end...

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Is the date of the last episode revealed? I'm  desperately  waiting for this show to end...

Evein i would like to know this.

Abhimanyu23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Evein i would like to know this.

On 18 feb, the last epsd of show will telecast 

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhimanyu23

On 18 feb, the last epsd of show will telecast 

WHOOOOHOOOO! YAAAYYYY!

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

oh i have a lot to say when where the downfall started.For starters the love angle.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

oh i have a lot to say when where the downfall started.For starters the love angle.

Bolo bolo

I am all ears ðŸ˜†

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bolo bolo

I am all ears ðŸ˜†

Lets start with love track .chalo mana rakha..lekin jo u turn maara and all the crap fest of for mission and all was worst..tab se durgati hui hai..

Anubhaiya ke saath saath sabka character nasht kar diya .

Ek baar mana ki mission ke liye HM se nakli pyaar  ka khel and then sahi wala pyar hoan..Woh track bhi successful  hota ,with them showing HM and anu bhaiya engaged..and then phir kabhi kabhi anu bhaiya ko dikhate like he has come in city or their head..if they wanted to show Anu bhaiya actor permenant par woh bhi nahi ..matalab kya  raita ..kya ..

In KS words..Hum sabko topa samjha hai kya..

Secondly, that whole urmilla  track, HM saw how thana  people struggled  and how KS handled them betterly and she  for not even even second thought to  share her plan and as ateam work towards the mission..par nahi inne toh sab akele akele karna hai..and uske baad bhi she never apologized for the whole lie thing.

like KS said, sab log hamari feeling ko football samjh ke laat mar rahe hai..

HM is never a  good leader and  never  will be a good leader..

Just compare Tracks of were Ks solely leaded cases and how she included each and every team member.Wanted everyones growth.

and see how HM do it ,she doesnt include anyone in important cases  sab akele karna hai and shabashi bhi akele leni hai  Never ever she included team members and expected them to grow.Never ever corrected them.

Where as KS dis that.

Further , being a team leader also means to listen your juniors and ideas and especially in cases where it   seems like haath pair todna is much more suitable than jazbaat (example all eve teasing cases )

HM never listened to KS .for this I always felt here KS way would have always worked then jazbaat.Hell even chandramukhi beated blue black yellow and every cour to such cases and criminal in FIR.Never spared such criminals in FIR .

Third pusphapji .Being a MIL i understand you hate your bahu but keep it at home na .Profession mein kyu At first thoda funny lagta tha but later on it went from literally demeaning  your DIL and which effected cases as people would then not trust KS and go for HM.

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

For me the downfall came when the makers stopped thinking about the realistic psychological impacts of stuff that was going on, made a realistic character into a deshdrohi suddenly, and keep repeating and rehashing the same tracks.

For me this downfall started with Haseena turning into Urmi track. Her becoming Urmi had sense. Her not revealing the truth to her team made sense. But I never understood why she felt bad for deceiving Anubhav and not the MPT which is her family. I never understood how Anubhav went from this sacha deshbhakt to a deshdrohi. I didn't understand how they never explored the psychological trauma that Karishma and MPT went through thinking Haseena was dead and then her returning. They just brushed this all under the rug.

Then they keep repeating the usual Haseena vs Karishma, Mishri and Bulbul, and some drama around either MPT closing or someone being fired.

Also they dragged tracks too long - one being Urmi and the other being Chingaari Gang.

Finally, I still don't understand why they brought Shilpa Shinde in and this ACP Naina character. It was not required!