Anuj is a sick man - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

His creepy obsession is getting on my nerves. They need get him help soon. Maya needs to get over what admiration she has developed for Anuj and start thinking of keeping her daughter safe. He can adopt another child, or have one of his own via surrogate.

Same feeling he makes me sick ðŸ¤¢

I mean what is it with this obsession ??

He knows CA has a mother who loves her and has been wanting her back forever. So why not move on from that. 

Forget Anupamaa for a bit,  he has the option to have his own child with a surrogate. So why not go that route instead of keeping a child away from her real mother and be godparents to CA. 

When was he not sick or weirdo

He saw anupama dance at 17 years and fell in love with her and went hitting other classmates in hockey stick if they saw anupama (was he not dismissed or suspended in college for his antics)

He ran to anupama wedding at 18 years to stop it so that he can marry her.. Bhai sahab in india man should be 21 years to marry her parents would anyway reject you as you are only 18 years her classmate? He has no so much brain that hes undergae to marry anupama in college and this guys a great business man 

He came running back from USa when anupama had divorce as if she wll take arthi and marry him only. If not vanraj saying woh tumhe prem karche meri maaa in hspitaal no way anupam awould think of anuj as marriage material 

In between he made his sister and GK kaka life mess by acting like devdas in anupam alove for 26 years 

And this man is compared to great lovers like romeo, salim and majnu what a joke?

Bhaisahab what did you do to get anupama in life other than put your family members reputation and respect on mat of shah house? 

Did Romeo tell his sister behen give job to your abuser(vanraj) so i can marry my juliet?

Or Did Salim leave his sister to roam countries in depression just because he was lost in his lover anarkali thoughts? Apko toh you did not have himat to drag your sister rapist husband to court for abusing her and throw him in jail too? Salim ne toh kuch himat dikhayi he punished his sister hubby and family for daring to torture his sister (that too adopted sister thi not own) aap toh Malvika ke pati ko chodo bhai saab aap anupama ke torcherer and Malvika ke abuser vanraj ko hi best friend bana liye. Kya bhai hai kya great lover hai 

Or did you do jung for your lover anupam alike salim did for anrakali? No you were busy going to Shah house and getting shoe in your face by Baa and vanraj and instead of teaching self respect to anupama and doing war against sahhs aap toh unke ghulam ban gaye anupama ke saath. Ohh i forget majnu was stone by people because they though hes mad for loving laila same way you were going to get slipper on your face everyday at shahsbefore and after marraige from anupama Baa bhagwan and acche pita vvanraj great

Toh how can we call you greatest lover kapadiyaji? 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Snowstorm22

He can always use a surrogate to have his child this way no one can take his child away from him. Maybe just maybe, his wife might even love and care for his child more so than she has with Choti.

Question is:

Does he consider this concept Sanskaari, Maryada enough?

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Question is:

Does he consider this concept Sanskaari, Maryada enough?

Not sure, would his wife even?

Breaks my heart to see how indifferent he is to his ‘daughter’s’ mother ðŸ˜”

Till date he has happily (read  stupidly) supported Anupama running back to help her ungrateful spoilt brats because she’s their mother & mother’s love won’t allow her to let them on their own 

why can’t he consider Maya’s feelings now ? ðŸ¤”

I seldom engage here & stick to watching show only on TV but I need a place to vent

Edited by SunshineC25 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ajab.Pehchan

Imagine him romancing with other girls, humiliating Shahs and disobeying Maa..

EPIC! ðŸ¤£