Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Both Alia are on the verge of destroying their careers🙂🙂

Only a 'Lost Soul' would think that way 🤣

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Only a 'Lost Soul' would think that way 🤣

We all know how so called ambitious actresses lose their drive to work after being Mamma ( Anushka & Alia)

As Sid is getting old like Ranbir, he will also impregnate Kiara soon

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

We all know how so called ambitious actresses lose their drive to work after being Mamma ( Anushka & Alia)

As Sid is getting old like Ranbir, he will also impregnate Kiara soon

A lot of women get pregnant in their various professions ...

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A lot of women get pregnant in their various professions ...

Yeah they get, but there's a difference between normal working ladies & actresses 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol, where did you get this misinfo that IVF is a need in your mid 30’s..? as per my understanding as a health professional, IVF is something most people do in their mid forties or if they have a really hard time getting pregnant. It’s not for everyone, my sister had healthy kids and she had them both between 38-42 without IVF and my best friend just had kids back to back and she’s 38 lol no issues getting pregnant. My nephew is 3 and his mother was 46 when he was born without IVF so yeah stop assuming. 
I’m 35 and single and I have no concerns whether I am running out of time or blah blah, I know it’s possible to have kids whenever one wants with or without IVF. People need to stop assuming things. No wonder girls make hasty decision and screw their life up with the wrong type of men when there’s pressure on them about such nonsense. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1987Roso

Lol, where did you get this misinfo that IVF is a need in your mid 30’s..? as per my understanding as a health professional, IVF is something most people do in their mid forties or if they have a really hard time getting pregnant. It’s not for everyone, my sister had healthy kids and she had them both between 38-42 without IVF and my best friend just had kids back to back and she’s 38 lol no issues getting pregnant. My nephew is 3 and his mother was 46 when he was born without IVF so yeah stop assuming. 
I’m 35 and single and I have no concerns whether I am running out of time or blah blah, I know it’s possible to have kids whenever one wants with or without IVF. People need to stop assuming things. No wonder girls make hasty decision and screw their life up with the wrong type of men when there’s pressure on them about such nonsense. 

I think 31/32 is the perfect age. Look at PC,Kat,Bipasha.. have trouble to have children (if the blinds are true..) all my friends also married with 29-30.