Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I think it's about time we stopped labeling it.

There is no such thing as getting married "too young" or "too old", unless you are a minor or 50+.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Omg what? She got work done too? Can you show pics? I didn’t know about this. Sid deserves better than someone who has used plastic surgery I mean have you looked at him and how naturally hot he is ?

why u care she got something done or not ? That’s Sid to worry. Plus, he’s probably gad things done as well. 

wat_up thumbnail

I mean I don’t think she has any potential be a top actress anyways but, is she marrying too young? She’s only 30, but people still put her in the Janvhi-Sara-Ananya generation. I think she could’ve  waited about 3-4 more years? Her career hasn’t even properly taken off yet and she’s settling down…. 

who says after marriage she can’t have a career if alia and others can so can she. This whole image once u married u won’t be desirable etc is hogwash. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

SH, Aloo started the trend 🥳😆

On a serious note, it doesn’t matter if married or not - if they want to work they will work 👍🏼

between kiarra real name  is alia too. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

between kiarra real name  is alia too. 

Haha true, I asked that in their wedding thread ke sid calls her Kiara or Alia 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I mean I don’t think she has any potential be a top actress anyways but, is she marrying too young? She’s only 30, but people still put her in the Janvhi-Sara-Ananya generation. I think she could’ve  waited about 3-4 more years? Her career hasn’t even properly taken off yet and she’s settling down…. 

Wiki says she’s born in 1991 which makes her 31 and she will be turning 32 in July.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Wiki says she’s born in 1991 which makes her 31 and she will be turning 32 in July.

people here make a mountain outta a molehill. People rarely question guys age 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

people here make a mountain outta a molehill. People rarely question guys age 

just stating facts but she’s still young. 30s is the new 20s 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika after being married just gave one of the biggest blockbuster , in one of the sexiest role. So Clearly it doesn't matter, let them get marry if they want to get married. 

atominis thumbnail

Anushka, Alia also married too young IMO.

And we all know where Anushka's career is after marriage and kids.

I think Kiara has seen writing on the wall as her career is not going anywhere beyond flowerpot roles in male dominated films and she hardly gets meaty roles.

I doubt she will get more of glam doll roles in future after wedding.

Their personal life is their choice. Except Alia I do not see any other actress having huge stardom either. They had no career like Katrina or Deepika. Or like Madhuri or Ash. 

Rather they get more limelight only through marriage and kids. Like Anushka who'd be forgotten by now if she did not marry Virat. Her films were flopping anyway.