Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Just cast Nushrat already! I want AkaashVaani 2.0😭😭😭

Not this chipkali yaar… i m fed up of their pairing..and i dont know if its true or not but sartik is magic on screen… their chemistry is off the charts… i hope anurag manages to use their chemistry well in the movie

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Just cast Nushrat already! I want AkaashVaani 2.0😭😭😭

u spoke my feeling. We need a good jodi to compete with aditya-shraddha jodi. If bollywood can't produce new good Jodis, atleast they should repeat old good Jodis like ranbir-deepika, kartik-nushrat etc

Kartik and Sara actually have good chemistry. Sara was bad in LAK 2 but boy, their chemistry was great

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Kartik and Sara actually have good chemistry. Sara was bad in LAK 2 but boy, their chemistry was great

I soooo agree on this.. i know their movie tanked but boy they do hv sizzling chemistry together… all kartik-kriti shippers were always boasting that how sartik’s movie failed in box office hence they are a flop pair but look now shezada failed too..will they now say kartik-kriti jodi is a failure.. 

anyways I always believed a pair only works till the movie is good otherwise nothing can save the movie but the fact remains kartik and sara look bloody good together .., if they get a good script..they can create fire on screen 😍😍😍

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Nishita123

I thought they wanted a new face? 

Maybe she got work done on her face? That’s probably what they meant by new face 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe she got work done on her face? That’s probably what they meant by new face 

It dosent make sense to take a new face when the hero is a known face…lena hai to dono new faces lo warna take both big names.. jyst because few people hv hatred against sara they dont want her to come in aashique 3..yehii agar kiara ya kriti ko lete yo everyone would hv been jumping with joy.. but guess makers do seem to see some potential in sara and so does her fans

She gonna ruin the film. Had zero chemistry with Kartik in LAK 2. They can take that other girl. 

I hope they come up with good story, Ashiqui 2 was confusing as to what his problem is when everything was going fine in his life ..  

Originally posted by YourCat

I hope they come up with good story, Ashiqui 2 was confusing as to what his problem is when everything was going fine in his life ..  

Hahah same. I had no idea why he was an alcoholic and deteriorated himself and his career like that. Bas ek sharabi dikhana hai inn logo ko. Only songs were good. 

Aashiqui 2 was boring but Aditya-Shraddha had a good sizzling chemistry & songs were awesome

Aashiqui 3 hope its good no doubt songs will be good since its coming from Bhatt camp

I guess.i am the odd.one who can't see chemistry b/w Kartik-Sara