Pandya Store

Some questions about the characters.

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am not a regular viewer of the show, recently saw some clips on insta. When maa asks what is continental food, dhara answers that it's veggies and ghaas phoos, rishita feels insulted and calls out dhara whi says she is just stating facts. But she described the food inaccurately to her mother in law and insulted an entire quisine. It's like saying that gujrati food only has dhokla and fafda. Another clip their behavior with youngest sons new fiance was also very cringe inducing. Have these characters always behaved in this manner? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Loveforworld

I am not a regular viewer of the show, recently saw some clips on insta. When maa asks what is continental food, dhara answers that it's veggies and ghaas phoos, rishita feels insulted and calls out dhara whi says she is just stating facts. But she described the food inaccurately to her mother in law and insulted an entire quisine. It's like saying that gujrati food only has dhokla and fafda. Another clip their behavior with youngest sons new fiance was also very cringe inducing. Have these characters always behaved in this manner? 

That's nothing compared to the rest of the things they say and do on the show.

They have made a complete mockery of sensitive topics like mental health and infertility, and will continue to do so till the time this show is on air. The family dynamics are not only unhealthy and dysfunctional, but also toxic and abusive. The show's messaging is deeply regressive and misogynistic. Emotional manipulation and gaslighting are a regular feature on it. Child endangerment and mistreatment are not even worth getting upset about according to them.

I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point. So it's futile to expect any sensitivity or even logic.

Bold - That was an extremely strange choice of words given they are vegetarian.

Loveforworld thumbnail

That's what I noticed. Dhara was basically calling rishitas choice of food unedible in front of her mother in law and child. She behaved like she doesn't have common sense. 

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's what I noticed. Dhara was basically calling rishitas choice of food unedible in front of her mother in law and child. She behaved like she doesn't have common sense. 

Sense or sensitivity dono hi iss show me nahi hai makers kisi bhi issue ko kabhi bhi properly nahi execute karte except bhabhi bhakti 🤕

anoniya thumbnail

She most definitely does not. None of the characters on this show have anything whatsoever to do with that term.

Moreover this is when Dhara is apparently, according to the latest article, trying to "end the bitterness" and "reunite the family". So that isn't the attitude I personally would have gone for.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Have these characters always behaved in this manner? 

No, they are usually much worse. They are on their best behaviour as they are all kaati with each other. 

Just wait till they patch up. 😂😂

Loveforworld thumbnail

Moreover this is when Dhara is apparently, according to the latest article, trying to "end the bitterness" and "reunite the family". So that isn't the attitude I personally would have gone for.

End bitterness? Reunite?  Ye dhara abhi itna manipulative behave kar rahi hai. Aur bol rahi thi kisiko vapas nahi jane degi, fir job ka kya hoga baki logo ke? Aj kal star ke writers pata nahi kya kar rahe hai. 

anoniya thumbnail

End bitterness? Reunite?  Ye dhara abhi itna manipulative behave kar rahi hai. Aur bol rahi thi kisiko vapas nahi jane degi, fir job ka kya hoga baki logo ke? Aj kal star ke writers pata nahi kya kar rahe hai. 

Before this leap happened, Dhara made Raavi lose her then job because she decided that was what was best for Shiva and Raavi's marriage.

The things Dhara has been shown doing in the name of "keeping family together" have not only been questionable but downright controlling.

anoniya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TakingAStand2

No, they are usually much worse. They are on their best behaviour as they are all kaati with each other. 

Just wait till they patch up. 😂😂

Probably will happen with Shweta's re-entry in the house. Everyone will unite against her and everything will be forgiven.

It just made me think of their "epic" entry when they went to work at Janardhan's house.

Loveforworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anoniya

Before this leap happened, Dhara made Raavi lose her then job because she decided that was what was best for Shiva and Raavi's marriage.

The things Dhara has been shown doing in the name of "keeping family together" have not only been questionable but downright controlling.

Baapre.... Now I get why everyone hates her. She is a narcissistic psycho.... And she doesn't even realize it.